Hi there! I'm Abby, an aspiring poet, writer, killjoy, and music lover.
Currently, all of my attempted novels are now on hold, but I write poetry, and also some short stories, which should be posted in the near future, if all goes well.
It would mean a lot if you could check out my poetry collection, Clockwork Lives, which was shortlisted for the 2012 Attys. :)
Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Breaking Benjamin, 30 Seconds To Mars, Halestorm, LostAlone, You Me At Six, The Pretty Reckless, Fall Out Boy, U2, The Doors, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Muse, Florence and the Machine...
A few random facts about me:
- I'm Christian (Catholic to be precise) but I respect other religions.
- My friends constantly compare me to a giraffe... I don't know whether I should take that as a compliment or not, but I do! :)
- I'm Divergent and proud! If you have any idea what I'm talking about, you're awesome!
- My best friends on Wattpad and in real life are @FunkyPigeonDotCom, @flyingsquirrels, and @NinjaKoalas. They are awesome, and always make me laugh, even when I have a bad day. :)
- I try to look on the bright side of life as much as I can. It isn't always easy, but it makes life more enjoyable.
- I'm learning Latin. Yes, Latin. :D
- I don't give the best advice in the world, but if you ever need to talk about something, I'll listen, and I'll try to help you in any way I can.
- I know that pretty much all my relatives have my username now, so if you're one of them... hi. *smiles shyly*
"One day your life is going to flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." ~ Gerard Way
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T.S. Eliot
And with that wisdom, I bid you so long and goodnight. :)
Location:In my field of paper flowers
Joined:4 years ago