Hey guys,

I own a heart so if any of you EVER needs to talk about their shitty lives just to make it easier to bear then DM me. Because of the possible time differences I might not answer back straight away but I will make sure I try to ASAP. I love you guys and I'm here for you and the best part is it's anonymous!! :-P

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on dieting pills.
The girls you just called ugly? They spend hours putting on makeup hoping someone would like them.
The boy you just tripped? He gets enough abuse at home.
See the man with the ugly scars? He fought for HIS country.
That person you just laughed at for crying? Their mother is dead.
Put this on your profile if your against bullying.
90% of teens who have seen social-media bullying say they have ignored it. Be the other 10% and have a heart.

If anyone is still reading this then I advise you to go and check out Percy Jackson- Fall of the Sea. Its really good and @Popinpup is a close friend of mine....

I LOVE YOU AWESOME NERDS XXX
Frankie
  • Finally out of the closet to Narnia! Yayyy
  • JoinedNovember 3, 2015


Last Message
PureLove4Ever PureLove4Ever Jun 26, 2017 08:29AM
Hey lovelies... I just posted for the first time in forever 
View all Conversations

Story by Frankie <3
1 Reading List