“What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.”
- The Catcher in The Rye
Hello! My name is Danielle and I'm from Australia.
A bit about me:
- I love Queen, Otis Redding, Nirvana, The Beatles... I'd continue but I'd be here all day.
- I'm a big eater and would describe food as my secret crush
- I'm quite prone to striking up the strangest conversations with random people
- If people openly announce their distaste in reading, please expect a very judgmental look from yours truly
- I'm a sucker when it comes to little kids. Their cute little faces and giggles... gah
- If you like green tea I'll probably hug you and announce where best friends. Then I'll make you have a tea party with me.
- Books are really nice and make me smile. Old books smell really nice and if you ever enter my room don't not notice my huge book collection (it's not hard to miss).
Oh and please converse with me if you want a friend. It'll make me very happy.
Location:I would probably say eating
Joined:4 years ago
Pictures_For_Annipel 3 years ago
http://www.wattpad.com/story/3887829-the-circus-of-it%27s-time Hello fans! My new story is out and I would really appreciate it if you guys could check it out! Thanks everyone Danni xxxView all conversations