**Top 25 #sytycw15 Finalist!**
Michelle Miles believes in fairy tales, true love and magic. She is the author of the fantasy romance series, REALM OF HONOR, featuring knights and their ladies fair as well as the paranormal romance series, GUARDIANS OF ATLANTIS. Her love of romance began with Victoria Holt, Elswyth Thane and Daphne du Maurier. Her love of fantasy began with the lyrical stories of Patricia A. McKillip and Anne McCaffrey. As a member of Romance Writers of America, she has served on the board of several chapters as president and treasurer.
In her spare time, she enjoys listening to music, reading, cross-stitching and watching movies. A Native Texan, she loves castles, dragons, fairies and elves and is an avid Game of Thrones and Outlander fan. She can be found online at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Goodreads.
You are Michelle's reader if...
- You love adventure and romance featuring knights, dragons and fairies and strong characters who win the day
- You like paranormal romances with sexy alpha males and spunky heroines who fight for what's right
- You like sexy contemporary romances with sassy heroines who love high fashion
- You love fantasy worlds with magic, romance, dragons, castles, elves and fairies with classic good vs. evil storylines-and good always wins
- You believe in Everlasting Love
- You have a penchant for Swashbuckling Adventure
- You have an affinity for Heart-Stopping Action
- Fort Worth, Texas
- JoinedAugust 21, 2015