I'm Marriah. I'm (almost) 30. South Texas is my home. I like playing pretend with words. I'm addicted to several things that I won't mention. Studying and assignments take up a good 80% of my life. The other 20% is spent sleeping, listening to music, reading, writing, and catching up on my favorite TV shows. 

I've also edited Fighter, Emery's Story and (most of) Wanting Jocelyn for @kylekay.

R.I.P. Zacky Dec. 25, 2006 - Oct. 5, 2014
Miss you, buddy.
  • Texas
  • JoinedAugust 10, 2012



Last Message
MarriahShadz MarriahShadz Aug 14, 2017 07:23PM
Hey guys,If you're looking for Cowboy Up and see that it's "missing," it's not really gone. I had to set my stories to private because I found out they were stolen and posted on a mirroring site for...
View all Conversations

Stories by MarriahShadz
Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such a Good Idea by MarriahShadz
Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such a...
Matt Sanders has a bitch of a girlfriend who just won't leave him alone, or take all the hints he's been drop...
ranking #448 in avengedsevenfold See all rankings
Cowboy Up by MarriahShadz
Cowboy Up
Carrie Justice moves back home after her father dies. She now runs the cattle ranch and has to find a way out...
Nevermore by MarriahShadz
Nevermore
"And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting On the pallid bust of Pallas just ab...
ranking #367 in fantasma See all rankings
1 Reading List