Happy endings are overrated.
If you would like to know more about me, but here are some things about me :D
0. I'm a Christian and proud of it
1. My name is Lisa
2. I have a black belt in karate
3. I'm in the girls brigade, and I love it
4. I'm severely unfit and can't play sports to save my life
5. I'm slowly giving up writing because I suck
6. I'm from Singapore
7. I have an ego the size greater than the Milky Way
8. I'm losing everything I ever treasured, but the brigade has been what kept me going for a long time now
9. My grandmother's dog loves me
10. I love you!!
@BiteMyHorcrux is my bestest friend here, although there are so many other wonderful people like @ebfnath, @yummybath91 and @asherzmcg :D
I write (obviously) stories and recently poems.
Oh and I've got a morbid fear of vampires. SHHH!
Links (or whatever social information you might call this):
Deviant art (I post some of my short stories and occasional drawings there so do check it out: lichyuha.deviantart.com
Email: email@example.com (I almost never use this account because I've forgotten the password and I only use it on my iPod, so I might not reply instantly :P)
Joined:4 years ago
Description: When Sylvia meets Blake, a boy full of mysteries, she suddenly finds herself in a dilemma, because she has no idea of his true identity before its too late.
Other Works by Lichyuha.
Skylar wanted nothing more than to spend time with her father, so when he offers to take her onto a crui...
Nathan hurt Ella. Bad. Now, she barely trusts anyone apart from Kelsey and Nareesha. She resorts to meth...