Name: Lauren Farley
I'm a writer, student and dreamer living with my parents in Los Angeles, CA. I've been writing since I was five and love writing about anything and everything under the sun (except romance). My stories range from shorts to novelettes (I don't have a attention span for a novel).
Feel free to read and comment on my stories and any feedback is appreciated.
Ten Random Facts About Me
1) I share a birthday with Justin Bieber, Ke$ha and Ron Weasley. Two musicians I can't stand and my favorite character from the Harry Potter Series.
2) I share something else with another fictional character: Indiana Jones. We're both terrified of snakes.
3) I want to be a archaeologist and am the history buff in my family.
4) I was a band geek in high school (still am at heart).
5) I'm obsessed with number patterns. I dunno why.
6) Graveyards don't scare me but Haunted Houses (real) do.
7) Been writing since I was five.
8) I hate the Twilight Series, love the Hunger Games.
9) I had a CD player growing up. You don't see those very often now.
10) I can remember when Nickelodeon was filled with shows like Power Rangers (the original), All That, Shining Time Station, Rugrats, Rocket Power, Doug, Recess and many others...God I feel old.
Location:San Marino, California
Joined:4 years ago