I'm not great at describing myself, but here's a bit about me that you should know:
- I have a new theory that that human adolescence doesn't end until you're 35.
- My opinions have changed as I've aged, but not the fact that I'm always right
- My mother tells me I'm hilarious and the best at everything, and I'm like 93% sure she's right
- I've literally never said never
- I'm as sincere as a Facebook 'Like'
- I'm known at the gym as the 'before picture'
- On a scale of 1 - 20, I'm a solid, solid 11
- I still don't understand Wattpad, but here I am...
- I've been writing since November, 2014.
- I've finished a book called 'Gifted Souls - Shift', and am in the process of generating buzz around it while fruitlessly pitching it to agencies. The novel is about a 15-year-old boy who's able to flit in and out of bodies, and become someone else for a few hours at a time - any random person who catches his attention. Please give it a go, and any feedback (positive or negative) would be greatly appreciated!
- I'm stuck in my head thinking about stories 90% of the time. Only recently has it occurred to me that I should try to live out in the real world a bit more.
- My favourite books:
The Great Gatsby
The White Tiger
The Hidden Garden
Rules of Civility
An Abundance of Katherines
- JoinedJanuary 22, 2016