Nurse's Aide 🩺 Enneagram 9 🕊 Capricorn ♑️ Tea ☕️ Yoga🧘🏻♀️Anglophile 🇬🇧 Military Brat 🇺🇸
I've been in love with reading and writing as soon as I was old enough to do it!
Some of my favorite books are
1. *All of a Kind Family* by Sydney Taylor,
2. Anything by Eva Ibbotson and Eleanor Estes
3. *A Tree Grows in Brooklyn* by Betty Smith,
4. *My Antonia* by Willa Cather.
As an adult, I tend to read romance, YA, historical fiction, fantasy, classics, and mainstream women's fiction.
I write in many of those same genres too: romance, children's, historical fiction, mainstream women's fiction, and fantasy.
I have kind of an obsession with English novels and TV shows (Uk *Shameless*, anyone? 😻) Some of my favorites:
1. *Shameless* (of course)
2. *People Just Do Nothing*
4. *Chewing Gum*
5. *Man Like Mobeen*
6. *Green Wing*
My English obsession is probably due to the fact that I'm an Air Force brat and lived four years in a little village called Brampton in Cambridgeshire! (About an hour north of London.) I have also lived in Texas, Wisconsin, Virginia, Washington DC, Germany, and Maryland. Don't ask me for my favorite because I honestly can't choose!
Some of my favorite activities (outside of reading and writing...and TV...think we covered that one...😉) are:
1. Staying home (yes, I'm the biggest introvert ever)
2. Going for walks 🌳
3. Singing (classically trained coloratura soprano...I'm happiest annoying people with opera arias 😊)
- JoinedApril 12, 2020