Hi there! Welcome to my page! My name is Julia.
I like to think of myself as the prodigal daughter of writing. So far, I've been inconsistent even though my imagination runs wild with stories and scenarios. Sometimes I'll sit down and pound out half a novel...other times I don't write for months. It's a tug-of-war really. Any advice on setting good writing habits is greatly appreciated! My email is down below, so feel free to send me your recommendations.
Currently, I am embarking on a new path. My life has taken a slight twist-and-turn, so now I find myself searching for my next adventure as I redefine my career. What do I want my life to look like? What expectations to I have for career, family, love, etc? It's basically a time of deep self exploration that I hope produces some new stories and inspiration.
Fun Facts about me:
- I am a huge Agatha Christie fan. I live for a good murder mystery.
- I work in Media Production
- I love kickboxing
- I've traveled to 8 different countries so far.
- Documentary filmmaking is my favorite form of storytelling.
- I run a podcast called profiles. (https://profilespodcast.com)
Quote of the moment:
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edwin Land
- JoinedJanuary 27, 2015