I am a girl of a thousand names, which probably fits my seemingly perpetual state of metamorphosis.
I’m seventeen and nearly a high school graduate. My post high school plans got shattered – I was rejected from the school I’ve planned on going to for years, but life has a funny way of working out. I am now enrolled as a freshman at Miami University, a RedHawk instead of a Tar Heel.
But here’s what I do know:
• I drink a fairly insane amount of coffee and tea.
• I am a writer. I write constantly. Though I don’t have much to show for it.
• I am unironically going into something I’ve always sucked at: Communications.
• I am a firm believer that a little red lipstick, a pair of frilly knickers, and a good
soundtrack can solve just about anything.
• I make messes. Literally and figuratively.
• I get bored easily, but if I get hooked on something (or, once in a blue moon,
someone) I am hooked.
• I notice the littlest things, which my mom claims are the insignificant details.
Apparently I pay no attention to the important things.
• (I beg to differ).
So, I hope you enjoy my little bits of chaos and light and love.
- JoinedMarch 10, 2012