Hey there! I'm Ira but I always spell my name as Iera, don't ask why :P I'm 18 and I love reading more than eating :D 

I officially start writing when I was 14 but never really post it anywhere. English is my second Language so, I might make a lot of grammar mistake but please bear with me and read my stories.

If you read above the date I'm joining it's almost two years but I actually officially join here at January 2013. I just made an account before but never open it until this year. So, technically, I'm new here.

Don't forget to fan and check out my stories~ Oh! And leave some review and vote if you like it ;). Thanks!

My favourite authors ~ Angie Sage, Meg Cabot, Amanda Hocking, Alyson Noel, Richelle Mead, L. J. Smith.

My Favourite books ~ Septimus Heap series, Vampire Academy series, Night World series, Abandon Trilogy, Trylle Trilogy,The Immortals series,Watersong series.

I tend to face-palm using a book or tablet because I always read while lying down, I'm really lazy =w= Don't forget to check out my stories~

Things I do now: Busy with Pre-Uni :/ and currently writing lots of song-fiction to get more inspiration to make my books more interesting.

║██║♫ Paste this on ♫
║██║♫ your page if♫
║(O)║ ♫you love♫
╚══╝♫ music♫


(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste
(")_(") bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination

95% of kids laugh at other kids because they are different. Copy this into your profile if you are a part of the 5% that laughs at the other 95% because they're all the same.

  • Lumut
  • JoinedNovember 1, 2011

Last Message
Iera42 Iera42 Nov 18, 2013 03:18AM
Daddy It Hurts My name is Chris I am three, My eyes are swollen I cannot see, I must be stupid I must be bad, What else could have made My daddy so mad? I wish I were better I wish I weren't ugly, Th...
View all Conversations

Stories by Iera Sakura
Bits and Pieces of Me by Iera42
Bits and Pieces of Me
Something to share
Relationship Suicide by Iera42
Relationship Suicide
Love. She always yearn for it but will she get it or will she die without it?
Perfectly Imperfect by Iera42
Perfectly Imperfect
What happen when two different girls become friend and find out they can teach each other life lesson that th...
7 Reading Lists