It's me L.A.Oke! They wouldn't let mekeep my name.
*certified member of the harry potter dorks**
***weasley is our king***
**i am (ron weasley ) **
Ron's greatest quoets:
1. "i want to fix that in my memory forever. draco malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..."
2. "hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a good sign, even in the wizarding world."
3. "viktor? hasn't he asked you to call him vicky yet?"
4. "sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow."
5. speaking quietly so that no one else would hear, harry told the other two about snape's sudden, sinister desire to be a quidditch referee.
"don't play," said hermione at once.
"say you're ill," said ron.
"pretend to break your leg," hermione suggested.
"really break your leg," said ron.
6. "but why's she got to go to the library?"
"because that's what hermione does. when in doubt, go to the library."
7. "we're coming for you whether the muggles like it or not, you can't miss the world cup, only mum and dad reckon it's better if we pretend to ask their permission first. if they say yes, send pig back with your answer pronto, and we'll come and get you at five o'clock on sunday. if they say no, send pig back pronto and we'll come and get you at five o'clock on sunday anyway." [letter to harry]
8. hermione] "aren't you two ever going to read hogwarts: a history?"
"what's the point? you know it all by heart, we can just ask you."
9. "accio brain!"
10. hermione frowned at ron.
"he's not a nutter, ron--"
"his life's ambition is to have his head cut off and stuck up on a plaque just like his mother," said ron irritably. "is that normal, hermione?"
11. "well, we were always going to fail that one," said ron gloomily as they ascended the marble staircase. he had just made harry feel rather better by telling him how he told the examiner in detail about the ugly man with a wart on his nose in the crystal ball, only to look up and realize he had been describing the examiner's refle
Joined:Feb 29, 2012 08:07AM