ਆਲਸੀ ਐਜ਼ ਫੱਕ
ਜੀ ਆਇਆਂ ਨੂੰ!
Life isn't grand when you're a bloated piece of shit.
Hope you are grand. (get it?) Without further ado..
I am yet another ardent reader here to discover potential favourites.
Reading and music is my escape. A practice of indulging myself in the world of someone else's imagination that takes away all the pain and adds a new colour to the canvas of my life. A sucker for metaphors.
Also I'm a crazy nerd who wouldn't mind breaking rules. Not a typical bookworm.
I may not be a writing enthusiast but I really like living stories, believing in them, going through the struggle, feeling the pain, breathing in the joy no matter how they are narrated, through prose, verses,movies, shows. But I do prefer books over movies. When I read, I like the fact that I have some control over imagining how the character looks or what is the situation he/she is going through. It's like the author ushers you into a world and it is upto you how you take it.
My book "Golgappa Rants On" reached #92 in random on 25 March 2017.
Still here? I owe you a hug for that...
• I love to ride bikes. As well as my scoot. It pleases the inner control freak of mine.
• I Cloud watch while listening to Ed Sheeran
• I am kind of a hopeless romantic but..over the top cheesy stuff repels me.
• Professional procrastinator
• Fandoms I'm in: Sherlock, Game of thrones and A song of ice and fire, Harry Potter *always*, Hunger Games, Divergent series, and a lot more I'm not able to recall..
• Spend entire days on YouTube and Wattpad
• Love watching vines!! R.I.P Vine :(
• I still think Modern Family is the funniest show on T.V.
I love all genres of music..anything that gets my feet tapping is my jam.
And it's a wrap!
- P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
- JoinedJune 18, 2016