Current mood: Literally craving to write or draw =3=
Uncommon traits about me:
1. I am not a fan of romance; I cannot watch or read anything that is pure romance whatsoever and/or romantic relationships formed in a Sci-Fi/Action genre.
2. Although above is something that I personally have a grudge against, I don't mind if the relationship is HEALTHY and PURELY BASED ON CONSENT (Looking at you, Supernatural AUs, Yaoi, Yuri, anything with really dumb -but sometimes appreciated- romance cliches)
3. I am a fan of enough variety of fandoms that I'm thinking of writing a book based on these fandoms:
- SCP Containment Breach
- Detroit: Become Human
- Isekai Concept (I know it's overused but trust me on this one ^^)
That's about all you're hearing from me ^^ I'll get to writing practice down the line for a while....
- Probably isolated in my room doing something ._.
- JoinedDecember 25, 2015