Have you ever been weird?
Have you ever unbuttoned your jeans while eating due to a bloated stomach?
Have you ever looked like Matt Holt in Season 4 of Voltron, only a female, slightly different version?
Well, I've done all, and more! (The third one unintentionally, though.)
Enough with the "A stalker on my profile *gasp*" nonsense. I am a Muslimah and a Hijabi, Alhamdulillah.
My background picture is the many faces of Castiel, my faaaavorite character from Supernatural besides the Winchester brothers.
Update: I have a subconscious obsession with Jared Padalecki.
I am Misha minus the looks.
My best friends (beside Allah):
- my 1.5-year younger sister who is basically everything to me. She is my Sammeh
- my sisters, aged 3 and 1
- a 9-year-old boy who is a hard-working Hifz student (memorizing the Qur'aan) and isn't giving up
- an 8-year-old mildly autistic boy who is also memorizing Qur'aan
- a now-10-year-old girl with VACTERL association. I was in school with her for a year when she was 5, and haven't seen her since
- an awesome 9-almost-10-year-old girl, whom I met on a crazy dinner night, 12/30/17 (and technically 12/31/17 😂😂). In shaa Allah we will meet again🎉🎊🍰🎂
^Very proud to know them.
I love my parents soooooo much *-*
I welcome all religions, races, beliefs, genders, and sexualities!
› Rude comments will be deleted ‹
I'm just another hoo-min (human) in this planet. I don't go to school, apparently going to college next year. I am not as old as you think lol.
My stories will be spiritual and will show that the problem is with Muslims, not Islam.
I write about really weird things. Let's not give any spoilers here.
I used to have the worst Mary Sue character ever...before I came to Wattpad, of course.
Keep me in your Duas (prayers)! I always remember all of you ;)
Good underrated shows (not in any order):
- في الدنيا الداهية
- JoinedMay 29, 2017
29 15 2
Times Allah accepted my Duas. Honestly, there are too many to count 😆😊😍 Hope you guys get inspired to neve...