Hello there! My name is Elijah
I wish I could talk about what I like, but to be quite honest it's easier to say what I don't like(yes I'm a pessimist):
1) Fan Fiction. Some people may argue with me, but at the end of the day, what are you going to be more proud of? A novel that's dedicated to someone else's creative energy, or one dedicated to your own?
2) Romance on Wattpad. I think I'm going to puke.
3) The ticking noise clocks make.
4) People who haven't watched Lord of the Rings or Star Wars. I mean, come on! Merry and Pippen forever! GIMLI FOR PRESIDENT! I don't like elves though. They don't have beards.
5) People who read historical fiction in order to be "less trashy". Don't get me wrong, it's great! The only reason why fantasy has become trashy is because you have ignored it, and therefore leave a few number of authors to write good fantasy.
6) People who wear strong perfume. It's a red flag for: "I DO NOT SMELL GOOD WITHOUT IT"
7) People who don't like chocolate. What's wrong with you?
8) People who complain that Indians eat food with their hands. May I ask how you eat Pizza?
9) Ear plugs. They hurt. Ear phones are better.
10) People who use photoshop. I don't mean this literally. I love artists who use media in order to enhance their creative energy. But It's quite obvious when someone knows more about technology than they know about their artistic motivation. Also, I think it cheats a lot of hard working people off. A realistic painting on computer never will match the genuineness a messy brush stroke.
This is a Bible for tips on writing: http://thedarksalon.blogspot.com/2009/08/screenwriting-tricks-for-authors-table.html
Joined:Nov 21, 2010 10:47PM