Let's change it up a bit. Everyone loves bullet points, so here are my bullets - try to dodge them!
- I design and build video games in my spare time, which is almost never.
- I have a lot of pets: 3 cats, 2 dogs, 3 turtles, a gecko, a bunch of fish, and a dove.
- I also have three wonderful children, 1 human and 2 smaller humans.
- If I ever disappear in the middle of a conversation I will blame it on something they did.
- Usually it's actually just because I wanted to go play video games. ;)
I am what is commonly referred to as a "jack-of-all-trades" which is just a polite way of saying I am easily distracted and completely unable to focus on any particular creative medium for any length of time.
I am a web developer and designer, a game developer, a writer, and an occasional artist - though that last one doesn't really count because I am so astoundingly terrible at it.
Still, I am incredibly positive (bordering on manic) and love to share my creations as well as delve into the creations of others. I'd love to read your story!
My favourite authors are Robert J. Sawyer, Douglas Adams, Isaac Asimov, and Larry Niven. I haven't read much fiction over the past few years but find myself really craving it, which is one of the reasons I am here.
- Edmonton, Alberta
- JoinedOctober 29, 2012