"Do your best, care for all, give love freely. Do all these and you are one step closer. Closer to what you say? Closer to God."
-Author unknown, quote found on a scrap of paper in the middle of the street.
As for me, here's a few facts:
1) I love God.
2) I love my friends.
3) I love my family.
4) I love my country.
5) I like food.
6) I like TV shows such as Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Arrow, MLP and trying to find some anime show to get into.
7) I like trench coats.
8) I like strategy games.
9) I hate abortion.
10) I hate doctors who devote themselves to abortion clinics
11) I hate stepping on Legos
12) I hate hating.
13) I disagree with homosexuality (but I don't dislike homosexuals)
14) I disagree with the education system of America
15) I disagree with people who don't talk to avoid arguing and never get things done.
16) I disagree with Olive Garden. Or at least my stomach does
- Floating in a virtual reality in my mind where I can be free of the world's restrictions.
- JoinedAugust 23, 2014
The Survivor Named Steve(Rough Dra...
23 3 1
Zombie apocalypse survivor Steve Savage thought he was the last man on earth in the wasteland that was once...
A Letter to Every Writer
9 0 1
A letter to strangers, colleagues, friends and all, please read this if you have any love for the art of writ...