Sometimes writing is the only way you can get your true feelings out. You feel like going into a corner and crying your eyes out, but that will do good for next to nothing. When you write, you almost always envision yourself as one of your characters; problems, flaws and all. Some of you might be bullied at school. Some of you might be the popular wanting to get out and have a real friend instead of fake followers. Some of you might honestly be the bully, and are only a bully because you never want to feel small again. A few of you might even be one of the happiest people alive on the outside, but on the inside, you feel like you're dying and you're up to your eyes with problems. All of us are different, yet somehow the same. Writing is being expressive and letting everything out. Because, face it, when you write your problems down, you feel a weight lifted off of your shoulders. I know I do.
- Loves writing, however, sometimes quits stories because she doesn't know how to go on.
- Music is pretty much her everything and she would be absolutely, one-hundred percent lost without it.
- Wishes war was just a figure of speech.
- Believes in miracles, and don't forget fairies.
- When she was little, she wanted to be a turtle. ;3 Then she wanted to be a mermaid, ninja, and a doctor to open a clinic for her sick imaginary friends.
- When she was young, her imaginary friend told her she would look better if her bangs were short. She cut them so uneven it wasn't even funny.
- When she was eighteen months old, she locked her mom out of the house. n_n
- She has two annoying brothers, however loves them to pieces and wouldn't give them up for the world.
- She lived in Ohio up until a week and a half before her tenth birthday. She misses it.
- She doesn't know why she's talking in the third person. :D
Location:Wouldn't you like to know?(:
Joined:5 years ago
Description: Danny Daniels is a shy, quiet, nerdy girl. Jake Mathis is the school's jock, blockhead, and plays with girl after girl like it's nothing. Not to mention, Jake's the hottest guy in school. Danny and Jake's school decided to have a Black and White Mas...
Me: I might be a little obsessed
Best comment ever.
I held my breath, confused for a split second before his words clicked into place. Did he just say he wished that he could have been the one to die from leukaemia?
It's a game of chance, if they did try. Even if they had been a match, it doesn't always mean it works or saves the patient.
oh my god i really didn't want to end this story ): but the one part prequel entitled terrible love will be up tomorrow and then maybe the day after that i'll be posting another new story. it's about...
Maybe it's just because I've read so many books and my standards are so high, but books that are supposed to be upsetting don't make me cry anymore. Sad, yes, but I don't cry. And this book made me cry. Thank you so, so much for this gift.
But why was there a small part of me nagging that it wasn’t?
She's becoming aware!!
I blushed and took his hand. “Yeah, this is uh, my family’s café” looking up at a shy Cole rubbing the back of his head, my blush increased at the sight of him. “Come on” he tugged me to the entrance...
SHE'S MEETING HIS FAMILY!!
I think…I’m going to melt.
AS LONG AS YOU DON'T FAINT AGAIN!
“Shit!” Naoh landed with a thud, I giggled at him. He was so cute, I wonder if Noah and I can get together? Wait what am I saying?!
Colia sounds like some kind of a disease.
I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE OVER..