Hey! I don't even know if you are active on wattpad anymore.
But I really want to tell you(I know many others may have appreciated your work and I would be just one of them you but still... ):-
1. I just finished reading e-books of "MRS. DUMONT SERIES"
2. Saying I loved it would be the understatement of the year.
3. The story owned my mind. Literally.
I was eating- I was thinking about the characters.
I was conversing wih my mom- I was thinking when will I get my phone back and know what Nathan is gonna do next.
I was roaming my house - wondering (when I started the #3 till death) who Candy is gonna choose Drew or Nathan.
4. I hated the sex between Drew and Candy but I also understood by the end that it was kind of necessary of story and character development.
5. Though I found myself elated at the HEA, I found my mind noticing the huge differences of mood in #3 & #4 novella.
It was a PLEASURABLE, THOUGHT GRIPPING, THRILLING journey to read this series.
Thank you so much for writing it and letting us read.
It Girl is the same as Love Chloe, but it's an unedited, extended version that is different from the novel. Originally, I wrote Love Chloe in blog form, three chapters per week. Later I took those 150 chapters and turned them into a book. So IT Girl (whose name I updated in Wattpad to Love Chloe) is a slightly different version of that same story.
WOW...I'm still having a hard time believing it's you,the real you.I've read your books and I TOTALLY love them and you.I wanna b like you someday. I first read Love,Chloe and I was so smitten I knew I had to read all your books.I've read black lies,Hollywood dirt,tight and I love them.
@roo3story I'm sorry for the delay, I signed up for WattPad... then never came back. I am a full-time author, and work with Cosmo on one project... the Bedroom Blog, which is a fictional ongoing serial. :)