[ WHY DO YOU WRITE LIKE YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME? ]
#BlackLivesMatter - The color of your skin should not dictate how you are treated.
- > Just another aspiring author on the internet. I have too many ideas for my own good, and nowhere near enough impulse control to resist actually writing them.
- > You can call me Pyro, but my other nicknames include the walking Sheikrin shrine and your friendly neighborhood Sheikah historian. My pronouns are he/him.
- > 𝚑̶𝚒̶𝚐̶𝚑̶𝚔̶𝚎̶𝚢̶ ̶𝚜̶𝚒̶𝚖̶𝚙̶ ̶𝚏̶𝚘̶𝚛̶ ̶𝚊̶𝚗̶𝚒̶𝚖̶𝚎̶ ̶𝚋̶𝚘̶𝚢̶𝚜̶ ̶𝚠̶𝚒̶𝚝̶𝚑̶ ̶𝚜̶𝚝̶𝚞̶𝚙̶𝚒̶𝚍̶ ̶𝚌̶𝚘̶𝚖̶𝚙̶𝚕̶𝚒̶𝚌̶𝚊̶𝚝̶𝚎̶𝚍̶ ̶𝚑̶𝚊̶𝚒̶𝚛̶
- > I'm primarily a Smash fanfiction writer, but I try to branch out too. Emphasis on try. By try to branch out, I mean I try to write something where Sheik doesn't suffer a disproportionate amount compared to the rest of the cast. (Which so far hasn't worked too well.)
- > Creator of Sheikrin (Male Corrin/Sheik).
-> If you need something, my DMs are always open. Even if you just wanna chat and get to know me better. (Your best bet is reaching me through Discord, as I'm usually pretty active and I'll do my best to reach you in a timely manner.)
Ao3 account: wingsoficarus
I don't own the pictures I'm using for my banner or profile picture.
[ WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SAY WHAT YOU BELIEVE? ]
- Exploring Hyrule, studying at the Officers Academy, or writing my own demise.
- JoinedJune 29, 2017