Reading is my passion, and writing is my escape. My tendency in storytelling leans toward realistic fiction with adult or young adult main characters.
I am willing to give feedback or help edit, just PM me or dedicate a chapter for me to check.
"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson
"We read to know we are not alone."--CS Lewis
"If a book is well written, I always find it too short."--Jane Austin
"After a good book. I have a hard time coping with reality."--Unknown
I have a truly eclectic taste in music. My personal choice has leaned toward pop songs that are fun to sing to...yeah, I'm a closet singer.
With the help from some very opinionated children, I also enjoy soul, indie, and rock...my husband brings country and jazz (and sometimes classical) to the mix. My friends get a kick out of creeping my ipod for tunes.
My first few books have interrelated characters, but can be enjoyed in any order. The list below is in order by timeline.
Like That: Where the story begins. Emily, a single mom of two moves home to find support as she heals her broken heart.
The next three stories overlap, taking a single event as a trigger to bring people together. If you want to read them with no spoilers...here's the order.
1. His One Request: Emily's oldest son Mason, now an adult working for his grandfather, moves to take care of his sister, but finds a new love in an old friend.
2. It's Not That Easy: Mason's sister, Addyson, comes home to attend medical school. Finding the strength to fight the demons from her past, she slowly takes charge of her own life.
3. To Serve and Protect: Emily's nephew, Holden, fights only himself as he tries to balance his love for a woman with his need to protect her.
Misadventures of Letting Go: Cutting herself free from a horrible marriage, Charlotte moves from City-Girl to the girl next door.
My stories already reflect the kind of person that I am. It may not capture my whole personality but it's enough for you to have a glimpse of my world.
I temporarily removed Petrouchka and Of Pencils and Strings for a revision. They'll be back soon! =)
Facebook page: Littlemisspianist
Facebook group: Little Miss Pianist (wattpad)
Hello! I'm victoria2214! You can call me Victoria because that's my name :P I'm a freshman and I'm 14 years old.
Here are some of my obsessions.
The Piano Guys
Twenty One Pilots
Saving the my greatest obsession for last...
Yas, I'm a major Stirlingite. I have a very severe case of Stirlingitis that can never ever been cured. My friend says I have an unhealthy obsession. Oh, she's wrong. It's past unhealthy XD
Met and saw Lindsey in concert on 6/15/15 and 7/15/15 :)
If you didn't see Lindsey in concert or meet her yet, I assure you that you will. Yesh, I can tell the future.
I usually spend my days, reading, writing, watching Youtube/anime (Lindsey Stirling :D), talking, (eating Grape Nuts in the morning...)
Hmm. What else it there to tell about me?
I'm a very upbeat, quirky, nerdy, girl. I can be shy sometimes.
I love the learning part of school. I'm like a sponge. I love absorbing new things. I love to learn. Yas, I'm a weird person.
OOOOOOOOOOH!!!! TAKE FLIGHT JUST CAME ON!!!!!!
I'm a violinist.
Err, what else should I say?!
Oh! I have many wonderful wattpad friend they you must check out.
@LindseyStirlingite / @SilverStirlingString
More people I can't remember XD
- Obsessing over Lindsey Stirling
- Even more obsessing over Lindsey Stirling
- EVEN MORE obsessing over Lindsey Stirling
- EVEN MORE OBSESSING OVER LINDSEY STIRLING
- EVEN MORE EVEN MORE OBSESSING OVER LINDSEY STIRLING
- EVEN MORE EVEN MORE EVEN MORE OBSESSING OVER LINDSEY STIRLING
Wait, did I mention obsessing over Lindsey Stirling? :3 XD
YAS! MIRROR HAUS CAME ON!!!!!
Okay that's all for now
Go watch Lindsey Stirling!
Please read and vote for my stories here! I am so happy here! I'm so in love with literature that I cannot think of anything else! I know that it is in literature where I breathe and who I am!!!
Please follow my second account @_kerochan_ . If you follow me in this account and at that account, I can follow you back there as there is a lot more space than here.
Language: Filipino, English, and currently studying Japanese for my stories!
I just finished studying Theater Arts in Bulacan State University and I enjoyed my course as a college student. Wish I can be a novelist soon outside wattpad!
My Most Beloved Anime: Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso
My Top ten Anime;
1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
2. Detective Conan
3. Steins Gate
4. Clannad Series
5. Rurouni Kenshin
6. D Gray Man
7. Code Geass
8. Neon Genesis Evangelion
9. Cowboy Bebop
10. Fate Series
Most of my fave stories are serious.Naruto, Death Note, Bleach, Guilty Crown and SAO are my honorable mentions.
Five of my most loved literature in my entire life. Blood Diamond, Narnia, The Hobbit, Phantom of the Opera, One Liter of Tears and lastly, Les Miserables!
The mangas that I love are: Steins Gate 0 series, Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi, D GRAY MAN and PANDORA HEARTS and THE WORLD GOD ONLY KNOWS!!! The LN that I love is Tokyo Ravens!
The Books that I love are the Bible, Crispin and the Cross of Lead, Harry Potter Series, Bob Ong's Books, Robert Langdon Series, Inheritance Cycle, Prince Caspian and GWENDALYN here in wattpad!
I love my country and the continent where I live.
If I'm a proud Filipina, more so as an Asian!
I adore this shows so much: (No order)
1. Les Miserables
3. Bridal Mask
4. Heneral Luna
5. Dekada 70's
6. Jose Rizal
7. Phantom of the Opera
8. The Day After Tomorrow
9. Star Wars
10. Lord of the Rings
Please keep reading my fanfics, original stories and poems, ok?
☼ Ｃｕｒｒｅｎｔ Ｗｏｒｋｓ ☼
☼ Ｃｏｍｐｌｅｔｅｄ ☼
- Falling In Harmony ✔
☼ Ｓｏｏｎ ｔｏ Ｃｏｍｅ ☼
- Red's Calling (G/F, Action)
☼ Ａｂｏｕｔ Ｍｅ ☼
- I couldn't come up with anything better and wittier than "about me"; I now feel as if I'm back in high school playing ice breaker games. (Whoops?)
- Marie BelleWood's my name and is used to keep my secret identity, a secret (Like Batman :D) I am a young adult aspiring to be, well, I guess the best person that I can be. I still have many, many more years on me so who knows what'll become of me?
- I ramble often (Exhibit A^), laugh much more, and am clumsy af through it all.
- My music preferences ranges from Breaking Benjamin to Halsey to Taylor Swift so ....(not a 'mega-know-it-all fan', just enjoy all sorts of music!)
- I enjoy the Arts, am trilingual, and am uniquely double-jointed in my fingers and one elbow.
- I am a hopeless romantic with a happy-go-lucky attitude and a love for tattoos (specially sleeves!) that raises eyebrows from all over.
☼ Ｇｏａｌｓ ☼
- To inspire
- Kick some evil butt.
- Travel worldwide. Maybe even teach abroad while I'm at it.
☼ Ｓｅｃｒｅｔ Ｔｈｏｕｇｈｔｓ ☼
|| Prove them wrong; crush their doubts, destroy their skepticism. Show them that YOU are capable of doing the impossible. || - m.b
|| Take me to aquariums; take me to museums; take me to the highest of mountains and deepest of seas. Go on adventures with me. || - m.b
|| To love is to trust, is what they say. And maybe I won't say I love you just yet; but baby, I sure do trust in you. || - m.b
|| Positive thinking gives you positive results. || -m.b
☼ (Cause your girl is quotable af ^ Jks, I'm actually a really nice person. I don't bite. But those really are my quotes and I do do like them. I am also rambling. So, till we meet again, my lovelies! ) ☼
• Bookworm •
• Writer •
• Musician •
• Superwholock •
• Otaku •
• Food lover •
I am a Lunar demigod who was selected as tribute to be a miraculous holder and travel in the Tardis to 221B Baker Street to meet a legend.
Feel free to PM me anytime if you want to talk about anything! My instagram is @victoria_chalice if you want to message me there instead!
"My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." - Augustus Waters, "The Fault in Our Stars"
"Some infinities are larger than others," - Hazel Grace Lancaster, "The Fault in Our Stars"
"We're still young, you know! Throw away your fears and just go for it! Just go for it. It'll change your world." - Kaori Miyazono, "Your Lie in April"
"Isn't it funny how the most unforgettable scenes can be so trivial?" - Kousei Arima, "Your Lie in April"
"Music speaks louder than words." - Kousei Arima, "Your Lie in April"
"It's not how long you live that matters. It's what you live for." - Jo, "The Dark Prophecy"
"And if there were two things he believed were limitless, it was love and imagination." - "Lady Midnight"