Hello random person who has stumbled across my profile, please take a seat, make yourself comfortable :)
Sooooo, Where to start...
My favourite book is Solitaire by Alice Oseman. I adore it and have read it many many times and strongly recommend it to everyone.
1) MY FANDOMS:
- Potterhead: Ravenclaw with Slytherin tendencies
- Initiate (Divergent) - Probably choose Erudite
- Tribute (The Hunger Games)
- Shadow Hunter
2) I live in England! Yay......Not really, pretty boring over here :(
3) I think American and Irish accents are so cool!
4) I'm running out of stuff to write, I'm not that interesting....
6) I have a very very diverse taste in music! I like... All time low, Panic! At the Disco, Paramore, Nickleback, Greenday, Fall out Boy, random songs on YouTube I happen to come across...literally I like anything! So please give me some more music to listen to!)
So, a couple things you should know about me:
1. I am completely and utterly obsessed with The Ghost Bird series by C.L Stone.
2. I also love The White Rabbit chronicles by Gena Showalter, The Selection by Keira Cass, and The Trylle series by Amanda Hocking. (If you haven't read them already, I would suggest you check them out. Amazing books; amazing authors.)
3. I can escape into my mind for hours on end, and basically tune out life in general when I do.
4. I love writing. I'm currently writing a YA fiction book and plan on sending it out to my favourite publishers.
5. When I do escape into my brain, I think up cute, sad, funny, heartbreaking, e.t.c little scenes or storylines for books I love, and now I plan on sharing them here, with you lovely people!
So, happy reading, and here are the words I live by:
"They'll judge you anyways."
My name is Katarina but i go by Kat most of the time.
If i had one word to describe me it would be sarcastic.
I love reading and i enjoy the idea of writing but i'm far to lazy for my ambitions.
i'm going into my senior years of highschool, and with my part-time job and sport, and all the books i want to read i don't find much time to write and for that i am terribly sorry.