Can I help you?
I'm sorry, where are my manners? Come in, come in. I assume you had a terribly long journey.
Welcome to my humble abode. We have tea, coffee and juice. Which one would you like?
So you wanted to know more about me, I see. There's not much to tell you, but if you insist.
I'm an Asian. I'm sorry, but I can't be more specific than that. I was born in the late Millenium period (2000), on the month of Hearts. I like to read a book more than write one, but when I feel like or I have the imagination surge --which you can help increase by commenting/voting ;) -- I would/will write.
My plus points is that I'm protective, friendly, creative, approachable, and would try my best to cheer a sad person.
While my minus points is that I'm frank, stubborn, sarcastic, and a little bit of pschotic and a troll.
I love sleeping, dancing and my family.
I dislike spiders, the dark, and tall heights. My pet peeves are demanding people.
My hobbies are writing, watching Anime/reading Manga, eating sweets and playing online games.
I speak Tagalog, Cebuano, English (I prefer the latter.)
» Follow Me: https://twitter.com/sweetskies13
. . . . . . . . " There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you " . . . . . .
║(O)║♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Now Playing: The Chainsmokers
HI peoples!! My name is Rach and I am a creative writer/artist.
~Soooo... I'm a 22 year old who still lives with her parents, has no idea what she wants to be when she grows up, who absolutely hates college, and can not seem to get a job outside of the Food Service industry. XD .
~And also, I'm a proud member of the "Procrastinators Society". I can hardly seem to get anything finished. :/
~Well, enough about my complaining, the more interesting stuff is further down. XD *Ba dooom cheee* Gosh I have such a dirty mind. *face palm*
*Calling all comrades of LOTR and The Hobbit of Middle Earth. I've created a roleplaying site that I am willing to allow others to participate in.
Here is the link: http://thehalfworld.boards.net/
*PLease join! Would love to get to know yall!*
I'm a BIG fan of...
~They are my FAVORITE actors. I was raised on the classics. ;)
Some AWESOME peeps to fan!!!!
((will add more, but those are the only ones that pop into my brain)) ^_^
I hope you guys read/ comment/ and vote on my Works; it really means a lot to me.
If you fan me, I'll fan back. I'm just that nice of a person.
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!
-█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║Licensed Lord Of The Rings fan
------ put this
------ on your
 if you're
------ not embarrassed
------ to tell
------ you're a
Please read TJbanana's, polkadots99's and WhiteAngle's books. They rock!
WhiteAngle01's book actually our co-written book, enjoy!
Please paste this were ever you can. This is Leo and he will soon take over the world.
Twelve facts about me:
1. I hate giving personal information to people I don't know!!!
2. I am a very random person. PIGEON! I will try to keep the randomness just down to a few books though!
3. I am a 1D and a JB fan to a certain extent. In other words I LOVE them but I don't follow the gossip.
4. I love animals of any kind! ^0.0^ (failed cat face)
5. We're almost halfway there and just a question who DOESN'T like Draco Malfoy (at least in the movies)?
6. If a guy cries don't tease him! Give him a hug, because you can bet if he's crying then he must be pretty tough
7. I write because I don't a very interesting life, but I am busy. So I write when I can to make my life more interesting, even if it is just imaginary! I also write to make people laugh :)
8. I love Disney Classics and love draw their characters.
9. I love reading books! I've read the Hunger Games series twice now! Haven't watched the movies and don't want to! Because Josh looks horrible as a blondy and I like the characters better in my head. I've read Divergent and Insurgent.
10. I dislike: grammar, Cody Simpson, cards, buckets, blenders, dead rats, hate/love relationships, Wriglye's gum it's just not yummy, hearing people chew their food.
11. It bugs me when people didn't like the first chapter of your book, so they didn't continue... if the first chapter sucks... THEN READ THE NEXT ONE!!! and if that sucks then you should stop reading... At least that's my rule.
12. I love: drawing, writing, being outside, ranting, hanging out with friends, doodling, poetry, peace, cute animals, horses and reading.
13. Jesus loves you more than you can ever imagine! If you mess up He still loves you! Yes I am a Christian.
Please vote and comment :D
I first joined Wattpad on June 29, 2012 2:39 AM. I like to write poetry and stories in my free time (or when I'm procrastinating) and I also love to read. If you want me to read any of your works, just message me. If you just want to talk, message me! Anyways, feel free to read, vote, and comment on my works and follow me if you please.
*I have recently gone anonymous, as I feel I can more comfortably display my thoughts and feelings this way.