❒ SINGLE ❒ TAKEN ✔Mentally Dating About 500 Guys
I'M FUCKING 17 NOW HOLY SHIT I CAN DRIVE NEXT YEAR
(This bio was written when I was 14. So oops. Except I'm still 5'2. Might have even shrunk gosh.)
- Francisco Lachowski is my husband. Yes, he is. And Finn Harries is my boyfriend. Yes, he is. Whatever your argument is, it's invalid.
- I'm just 5'2.
- I love dancing and singing.
- I think guys who can play the guitar, sing or dance (well) are HOT no matter how they look.
- I HATE text language. Omg, I mean this is ok, ya know. But tlk lyk dis 2 me nd I wil club u.
- I am fluent in 4 languages (including sarcasm).
- I am an impulsive eater.
- I absolutely adore cliches.
- I hate the subject "English", ironically.
- Yoda talk amuses me.
- My love life is non-existent. Nope, not like a dodo. Those existed at one point.
- Chuck Norris is my long lost uncle.
- I can't be inconspicuous for the life of me. Nor can I flirt. That's like telling an ostrich to fly. Impossibru.
- Procrastination is ma thaangg.
↙ Tʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ I ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs/ᴡᴏʀᴋs ɪs ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ ᴏɴ Wᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ. Aɴʏ ᴇʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀʀᴇ ғᴀᴋᴇs. ↙
ＮＯＴＥ: Ｉ ＤＯ ＮＯＴ ＴＡＫＥ ＲＥＡＤＩＮＧ ＲＥＱＵＥＳＴＳ．
I am a new owner of this account. Alexia is a really good friend of mine. I will be continuing her stories with her help. I still will make sure I answer to your messages and comments as well as read your book. You can check out my other books @Basic_B_27
I'm DelaneyBrenna. I'm an avid reader and writer and I've been completely overwhelmed by the support I've found on this website by some truly amazing people. I love chatting with my readers so don't hesitate to PM me or post on my message board. I do my best to respond to all comments.
Some of my stories are linked together so some characters will appear in one or more of my books. My completed works are all listed below as well as some of my ongoing and upcoming projects.
1. Out of Tune (teen fic/romance) highest rank: #63 in teen fiction
2. The It Boy (teen fic/romance and an Out of Tune novella)
3. Just Ask Andy (teen fic/romance) highest rank: #479 in teen fiction
4. Tiger's Salvation (a Tiger's Curse Retelling)
5. The Host: Saving Ian (one-shot)
6. Saviour (a werewolf novel)
On the Go:
1. Covert Love (Covert Operations Book 1) highest rank #88 in action.
2. Mayfly Melodies (fiction/romance) highest rank #411 in chicklit
1. Halfway to Somehere (teen fic/romance) highest rank #638 in chicklit
1. Covert Deception (Covert Operations book 2)
It's better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self-Cyril Connolly
*Please don't plagiarize my stuff. If you are that desperate for a story idea then send me a message and I can help you come up with something, but please leave my works alone! They are mine and I'm not willing to share.*
This is my only account so if you see any of my stories floating around out there under a different username please let me know.
If you want to contact me aside from a PM or comment you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi! I'm Aoife, I'm 19, I live in Ireland and I have naturally red hair and brown eyes.
My fav colours are purple and black. My birthday is the 1st of April.
I love listening to music and my fav bands are Paramore and Linkin Park.
I love reading and there are so many good books I can't choose a fav.
I've got a few ideas for stories and I love writing even if I'm not that good.
Who am I? I'm the one who's out on a hill gazing at the stars with my phone in my hand,writing on wattpad :)
If you don't like my books,fine! But don't hate on them! Any hate comments I WILL delete. I don't need negativity in my life.
I'm kinda obsessed with wattpad :)
I update as frequently as possible,but I also have school and tests to study for. So if I'm late on an update, you don't have to remind me and I'll try to get the chapter up as soon as possible!
-The Perfect Daughter #9 (Horror)
-The Perfect Family #8 (Horror)
I love you all,thank you so much for reading my books,it means the world to me!!
Have a wonderful day everybody!
A few things you should know about me
I'm Australian which means some of the words I use will be a bit different and some of the spelling might be different as well.
I love books, I mean, I really LOVE books, so this website is perfect for me.
My favourite thing to do apart from writing is to go horse riding and to anyone who has never been on a horse you have to try it!
I was going to say what genres I love but really the list is way too long! That goes for books, movies and music.
I have no clue what else to write so that's it :)
I realize how crap I've been, seriously though. It's been two years since I last updated. TWO YEARS. I just left all my beloved characters hanging while I worked through all this shit that's been happening to me the past two years. Let me tell you, adult life and responsibilities are hard and I wish I could just return everything and return to the days where I had time to write all the time but alas, that is not my future.
I have new dreams, I have a boyfriend who supports me, and I have a lot of work to do. But here I am, updating my profile and finding the time and inspiration to continue writing my old stories. Hopefully I can give Sylvia the ending she deserves in Salt.
Thanks to all of you who continue to read and comment on my stories, I know I haven't lived up to my promises but I hope you continue to watch for new chapters, because I'm going to put more effort into my writing.
I love you all!