I love reading and writing, and someday I want to make a career of it and become an author. For now I want to upload some of my stories here to see if I have what it takes.
I'd like to say thanks for taking any time to read my stories. It means a lot. And I hope you enjoy them.
I'll try and upload as soon as possible but no guarantees it won't take a while sometimes. Thanks again! :)
And if you want me to read something of yours then let me know!
Visit my fan page on facebook!
My name Jackie
I don't like writing "about me"
i major in fine art
I am a mom
I like to read and write
I am not very good at writing (as in my spelling and grammar sucks, not that i dont have good ideas)
That's all for know
Have a question just ask.
check out the new website, click the little green house above
I was Sold to My Dead Brother's Best Friend, Facebook Fan page link:
Rash Decisions is being published! Releasing on 2/7/17 for only 99 cents!
"Ask her what she craved, and she'd get a little frantic about things like books, the woods, music. Plants and the seasons. Also freedom"
― Charles Frazier
Author in love with love. A radical thinker suffering from wanderlust. A storyteller who's obsessions are on the brink of bizarre. Rep'd by Erin Niumata of Folio Literary Management
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
Get Sneak Peeks and Awesomeness. Like me on Facebook :)
Join my Street Team, Alex's Agents:
Hello! I enjoy writing fan-fiction and teen fiction. I'm apart of many fandoms (SuperWhoLock, PJO, One Direction, and Harry Potter) and I spend most of my time fangirling.
~ The Diary of a Pregnant Teen
~ The Diary of a Confused Teen
~ The Letter Challenge
~ Daddy Zayn (Book 1 of the Daddy Zayn Series)
~ My Family (Book 2 of the Daddy Zayn Series)
~ Twitter Craze [Louis Tomlinson & Zayn Malik fanfic]
~ A Secret Life - A Zayn Malik fanfic (Book 1 of the Life Series)
~ A Family Life (Book 2 of the Life Series)
~ A Married Life (Book 3 of the Life Series)
~ An Expecting Life (Book 4 of the Life Series)
~ The Tommo's Daughter [Louis Tomlinson fanfic]
~ A Baby for Christmas [A Zayn Malik fanfic short story]
~ A Personal Adventure Through Life - 2014
~ Just Five Minutes // z.m.
My Side accounts:
1) My favorite color is baby blue
2) I'm in love with video games, almost playing anything(Assassin creed, Darkness 2, some battlefield 3, etc.)
3) Favorite food? Ramen noodles in a cup :D
4) I do cuss but not toward people, and actually I have to get into the mood for it so rarely(not really XD.) I do.
6) I'm in love with my screaming bands, still finding some new ones every now and then. But I also listen almost everything except that world stuff Xp
7) I can be random but not too random that it'll confuse people.
8) I'm not that kind of person who complains about everything, I hold that shit because it bothers the hell outta me when people do it around me.
9) I'm actually pretty shy when it comes to people I don't really know (so if I don't talk to you, please don't get offended.)
10) I'm litterally a zebra! ( Being half white & black)
11) I can take a joke, I'm not sensative :/
12) I can't type, I'm sorry that I have my typos.
13) Favorite animal? in love with wolves--majestic as fuck.
14) Marilyn Monroe is like my ideal role model because she didn't care what people thought of her and she was a strong inspirational woman :0D
16) I do have a facebook though
17) I'm aim for scene but work makes me look like prep so eff!)
18) I love to rpg online( rpging with the same person for 3 yrs now.)
Hope you enjoy these little fun facts!
Have an awesome day!
Sup homie me chefpepe writing my ideas down and making it into a story so I like Ninjago, basketball, yellow, CAKE!!!, internet, and youtubers
my favorites youtubers are Jack, Mark, Pewds, Dan and Phil
Emi is my witness!
I'm also an otaku (geek) when it comes to anime. And I'm into yaoi (don't search it up if you don't know what it is. You've been warned)
P.S I am an akward girl if you didn't know and I go by the name of Jordan
Okay so, it has taken me a few years to get back here and finish what I've started but I have done it! I finished Sibling Seductions!! I know, after like a billion years, but hey, it is over. Now we can all breathe a sigh of relief. I'm sorry I took so long :/ but thank you to all who patiently waited!!!