Two mid teen kids, Vince and Lucy. While growing up in a alternate future, where a nuclear power plant explodes, in the northern outskirts of Sydney Australia. The population of Sydney has been damaged by 3 new types of radiation. The new types of radiation included, with the plants Piscon power core are, Delta, Epsilon and Zeta. The radiation caused mutations, and the mutated, were driven underground into the old sewers. The mutants evolved again, caused by the Delta, and Zeta radiation, in their bloodstreams. This time they evolved with powers. While an evacuation was commencing, Vince's sister, Susan was kidnapped by a three armed mutant, that broke in their home. Vince and Lucy, must save his sister Susan, from becoming the next victim, of the tyrannical mutant king; King Umbrae. Or will Vince find power in himself to defeat Umbrae and free all the captured girls? And who are the Xenopians?
Pencils: Robert Taylor-Parkins
Colour and Headings: Thonie Wilson
- Chapter 1 - Welcome to Sydney: Year 2100.
- Chapter 2 - The Truth Behind The Lies
- Chapter 3 - Meeting Up With Susan.
- Chapter 4 - Sister, Kidnapped.
- Chapter 5 - The Evacuation of Sydney.
- Chapter 6 - A Mutant's Warning
- Chapter 7 - A Rendezvous with Umbrae.
- Chapter 8 - A Night in the Doghouse
- Chapter 9 - An Unusual Visitor
- Chapter 10 - Set Back After Set Back
- Chapter 11 - The Power Within
- Chapter 12 - Not Human, Xenopian
- Chapter 13 - The Breakout
- Chapter 14 - Through the Rabbit Hole.
- Chapter 15 - The Perils of Fatigue
- Chapter 16 - A Deadline to Meet
- Chapter 17 - On the Way Back
- Chapter 18 - Dad's Final Word
- Chapter 19 - You Three Aren't Human
- Chapter 20 - Training Day
- Chapter 21 - Like the Superheros of Old
- Chapter 22 - Power Can Corrupt a Fragile Mind
- Chapter 23 - Defeating Umbrae's Most Trusted Servant
- Chapter 24 - The Grand Plan
- Chapter 25 - Someone Is Here
- Chapter 26 - We Got Company
- Chapter 27 - Changing History
- Chapter 28 - Freeing the Human Girls