Time (Oblivion Fanfiction)
- You with the wide eyes, don't lose your courage -
Fedosa rounded the bend sharply, slamming into the wall as she hid, heart beating erratically against her rib cage. She could hear the shouts of the men coming, searching for her.
'Calm your breath. They cannot find you. Not when you've come so far.'
- You swing your head high and don't be worried -
Metas raised her eyes to look down upon the lesser people as she traveled through the cities. However, no one could notice the slight shaking of the Altmer's hands.
'I can fake confidence.'
- Your heart's in a free ride, feel it beating -
Rindrilin grinned, the comfortable rhythm of the horse underneath him somewhat soothing in this new world that he was beginning to explore.
'A new adventure awaits, free from the past.'
- Caught in the headlights, climb to the ceiling -
"So we have to find a priest named Martin in the city of Kvatch?" Rindrilin questioned.
"And we means you two, right?" Fedosa casted a dubious glance over at the two Elves.
"Nice try, but you're the one that stole the amulet in the first place. You aren't worming your way out of this one, Dark Elf." Metas snapped.
- We're all animals out in the dark, got a feeling that we're all believing in.
Not waiting for daylight to start, we're over the moon, over the midnight moon -