Life for her was perfect.
She had best friends who were there for her, she had a loving family (sort of), and was well-liked. She had everything rolling for her, even at 15.
Well, that's what she thought.
Notice those past tenses used? Yeah, they mean something.
Until a certain incident happened in 9th grade, she changed. She gained enemies, and her health decreased. Her self-worth lowered with each passing day. She was broken, angry, and with so many emotions bottled up, mean.
Her parents moved her back across town, and she changed again. She went back to being nice; her normal self. But two things stuck with her: her health, and nightmare. She wouldn't ever be able to escape.
Her mother got a promotion. Thus, had to move across the country to NYC.
See, she was on-call 24/7 and hardly in state, as was her husband, and what was she supposed to do with her teenager who can't exactly live alone?
Well, you send her away of course.
16 year old Brooklyn May is sent to go live with her parent's old friends when they get an offer they can't pass up in NY. That wouldn't be such a big deal for her, but, it's the biggest deal when she's not only moving out of the state, she's moving to another country.
So, she's got to say goodbye to her friends, life, and the nice beaches that lay in Los Angeles and move to Canada. To make matters worse, she's not only moving in with strangers, but moving in with a family made up of boys.
The hottest and baddest boys at school. AKA the Canadian Rebel Boys (or Brothers). At least that's what her new school calls them.
Not only that she has to survive her grade 11 year and the years to come, she's got to learn to tolerate being with boys; not just herself and her friends back home.
Making new friends and enemies along the way, Brooklyn struggles her way through high school with a bunch of perverts, snobby girls, drama, and maybe, just maybe, finds a way to live with the boys and possibly find love while doing so.
- Chapter One: Just Another Day In Paradise
- Chapter Two: Malls, Balls, And Free For Alls
- Chapter Three: I Didn't Know The Jocks Pimped Hoes
- Chapter Four: Unmotherly Love
- Chapter Five: Well, That Worked Out Wonderfully
- Chapter Six: I Hate Liars
- Chapter Seven: Release
- Chapter Eight: Your Face Looks Like It Ran Into The Hulk's Fist
- Chapter Nine: I Work Wonders
- Chapter Ten: Hallucinated
- Chapter Eleven: I'm Like A Chihuahua: Cute But Will...
- Chapter Twelve: Well, That Escalated Quickly
- Chapter Thirteen: Douche-Bags
- Chapter Fourteen: No, I Just Wanted To Makeout With The Floor
- Chapter Fifteen: Memories
- Chapter Sixteen: They're Back
- Chapter Seventeen: Flawless Canadians
- Chapter Eighteen: Rebels
- Chapter Nineteen: A Little More In Common Than I Thought...
- Chapter Twenty: Just Like Old Times
- Chapter Twenty-One: Tutors
- Chapter Twenty-Two: From Celebrity City Girl To Secluded Country Girl
- Chapter Twenty-Three: An Unexpected Face
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Game Changer
- Chapter Twenty-Five: With Looks Like His, I Fear For Humanity
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Well, That Backfired
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Living the Country Life
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Busted!
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: Midnight Confessions
- Chapter Thirty: Well, That Was Fun. . . Right?
- Chapter Thirty-One: The Babysitters
- Chapter Thirty-Two: I Can't Do This, Anymore. I Can't
- Chapter Thirty-Three: Confrontations, Doubt, and the Painful Truth
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Can You Please Show Me Your Degree That Proves You're...
- Chapter Thirty-Five (Part I): I Totally Jinxed Myself-Brooklyn's POV
- Chapter Thirty-Five (Part II): I Totally Jinxed Myself-Landon's POV
- Chapter Thirty-Six: Who?
- Chapter Thirty-Seven: Needs Overpower Wants
- Chapter Thirty-Eight: Deep Talk Really Does Happen In Hospitals
- Chapter Thirty-Nine: Reconciliation?
- Chapter Forty: Mmm, Maybe Not
- Chapter Forty-One: Butterflies
- Chapter Forty-Two: They're Staring
- Chapter Forty-Three: Well, This Is Awkward
- Chapter Forty-Four: Party Nerves
- Chapter Forty-Five: We Need To Talk
- Chapter Forty-Six: Booze, Bruises, and Beds
- Chapter Forty-Seven: What. The Fuck. Is Happening?!
- Chapter Forty-Eight: You Can't Stop Me
- Chapter Forty-Nine: I Read That Reed Reads
- Chapter Fifty: Don't Panic
- Chapter Fifty-One: Oh, Sweet Chili Heat
- Chapter Fifty-Two: So I've Been Thinking. . .
- Chapter Fifty-Three: Please Tell Me You're Okay
- Chapter Fifty-Four: So You're Back, Eh?
- Chapter Fifty-Five: Oh Shit! Do I Smell?!
- Chapter Fifty-Six: It's Time
- Chapter Fifty-Seven: Shock
- Chapter Fifty-Eight: Prison Talk
- Chapter Fifty-Nine: It's Over
- Chapter Sixty: I Guess It Really Is A Small World
- Chapter Sixty-One: Huh, I Thought It'd Be Better Than That
- Chapter Sixty-Two: He Has Eyes
- Chapter Sixty-Three: Let Me At Her!
- Chapter Sixty-Four: And Just When Things Get Better. . . They Don't
- Chapter Sixty-Five: Last Day
- Chapter Sixty-Six: I Lost My Nipples Walking Down The Driveway
- Chapter Sixty-Seven: This Is The Part Where You Say 'I'm Sorry'
- Chapter Sixty-Eight: Estrella
- Chapter Sixty-Nine: Change
- Chapter Seventy: Let's Get To The Fighting Part So We Can Get This Over With
- Chapter Seventy-One: Clarity
- Chapter Seventy-Two: Insight On The Past
- Chapter Seventy-Three: The Nightmare Triggers
- Chapter Seventy-Four: Knock Knock
- Chapter Seventy-Five: Story Time!
- A/N: Thoughts?
- Chapter Seventy-Six: We're Back!
- Chapter Seventy-Seven: A Slap to the Face by Reality
- A/N: Am I Dead? Not Quite!