WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST STORY! IT IS IN NEED OF A MASSIVE UPDATE!🙈
"Why'd you do that?" I ask
"Do what?" She asks confused, tracing my tattoos.
"Ask Brittany to show me around?"
"Why not? She seemed thrilled." She shrugs
"She's a slut." I say with disgust.
"I'm aware." She replies still not meeting my eyes.
"So why? Do I look like the type of guy to go for someone like that?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
She looks me up and down before finally settling on my face. I can tell she wants to say yes but she seems to be rethinking it.
What happens when Sophie is asked to show Blake around? Will they get along or will fight like cats and dogs? Will they continue to ignore the feelings they have for each other? Will Sophie be able to see past what her ex has done to her to move forward in life? And will Blake finally see that not all girls are bad?
- Chapter 1: The First Day
- Chapter 2: Beautiful Dancer
- Chapter 3: Answers
- Chapter 4: Job, Cars, and Big Brothers
- Chapter 5: Practice&Partying
- Chapter 6: Partying
- Chapter 7: Message&Fight
- Chapter 8: Explanation
- Chapter 9: Drake Baker......
- Couples Part 1
- Chapter 10: Twilight
- Let's chat......
- Chapter 11: The Next Morning.....
- Chapter 12: Coffee Break...
- Chapter 13: JAKE!!!!
- Chapter 14: Late Lunch....
- Chapter 15: Late Night....
- Chapter 16: A Quick Goodbye...
- Chapter 17: Visiting Friends...
- Chapter 18: Time to Catch a Flight
- Chapter 19: "Oh, so now you call me?!"
- Chapter 20: To Grandma's house we go.....
- Chapter 21: Meeting the family...
- Chapter 22: One Long Breakfast....!
- Chapter 23: Day 1 in Florence, Part 1..
- Chapter 24: Day 1 in Florence, Part 2...
- Chapter 25: Courtney, the Puttana.
- Chapter 26: One HELL of a night!!
- Author's Note