"I'm about to be the worst habit you've ever had, duchess."
♕ ♕ ♕
Katherine Morrison expected to spend the summer before her senior year in Bali, not Flagler Beach, Florida. That's where she meets nineteen-year-old Lukas Oliver, another unexpected change. She literally bumps into him at the car wash he's working at, but she knows she'll never see him again.
That is until she punches his best friend in the face at a party.
Lukas Oliver is trouble with pretty blue eyes and tattoos. All he has in life is his dad, his twelve-year-old sister, and his art. During the week, he's working at a local car wash to help pay for his dad's medical bills and college in the fall, but on the days he's free, all bets are off.
None of his plans included Katherine.
When things between Katherine and Lukas take a heated turn, they make an agreement. Nothing happens beyond the three months of summer. No contact, no attachments, and nothing exclusive. But holding on seems to be more difficult than letting go.
What happens in Florida, stays in Florida.
This story contains explicit language, sexual content, and A LOT of romance. I'm taking the whole good girl/bad boy to a new level. ;)
- Blurb/Author's note!
- Chapter 1: Your Chariot Awaits
- Chapter 2: Not Playing Monopoly With You
- Chapter 3: I Like To Explore, Kat.
- Chapter 4: That's Definitely A Talent
- Chapter 5: I'm Not A Duchess
- Chapter 6: Am I Worth Your Time?
- Chapter 7: Perfect Girl Next Door
- Chapter 8: Don't Let Your Crown Slip
- Chapter 9: Bathroom Is Over There
- Chapter 10: I Have Nothing To Prove
- Chapter 11: A Walking Cliché