All he wanted was a regular job...
Paul Trouble may not hold the most exciting job in the world as a pencil pusher and finance controller in Strom Industries' Mergers and Acquisitions department. But for the former elite soldier and CIA spy, still mentally recovering from the injury that forced him out of the spy-game, this is his shot at a normal life in a normal job with normal problems.
One hundred million dollars missing...
Until his boss asks Paul to investigate the mystery of one hundred million dollars missing. The plan is simple: Ask a few questions, make people nervous, and see what happens.
Turning into a deadly cat and mouse game...
What first looks like an inside job soon turns into murder and mayhem where pencil and stapler are exchanged with knives and bullets, giving a literal meaning to the term "troubleshooter."
Troubleshooter is the first Corporate thriller in the ongoing "Troubleshooter" series. You can find the follow up novels "Troublemaker", "Troubleseeker", and "Pieces of Trouble" in all major formats at most eBook sellers.
- Chapter 1 - Have You Any Dreams You'd Like to Sell?
- Chapter 2 - An Unexpected Turn of Events
- Chapter 3 - Looking for Trouble
- Chapter 4 - Another Day at the Office
- Chapter 5 - The Big Man
- Chapter 6 - Call for Action
- Chapter 7 - Amy, Get Your Gun
- Chapter 8 - War Room
- Chapter 9 - The Inside Intern
- Chapter 10 - Once Upon a Time in America
- Chapter 11 - Working Dinner
- Chapter 12 - Home Alone
- Chapter 13 - My First Day as a Snitch
- Chapter 14 - The Auditors
- Chapter 15 - Madam Razorsharp
- Chapter 16 - Must. Not. Kill.
- Chapter 17 - Night Moves
- Chapter 18 - Father and Son
- Chapter 19 - Nightclubbing
- Chapter 20 - Mr. Schwartz's Nightcall
- Chapter 21 - Did We Just Have 'a Moment'?
- Chapter 22 - Domestic Dispute
- Chapter 23 - Afterkill
- Chapter 24 - General's Morning
- Chapter 25 - Could I Be in Trouble?
- Chapter 26 - Water Cooler
- Chapter 27 - Superintendent, Not Delighted