Karter Johansen is an epic badass. Michelle Flanders is a total nerd. Scarlet Black is a hopeless romantic. Rebecca Anderson is an obsessive band geek. Jessica Fitzgerald is a hardcore athlete. Emma Stevens is a textaholic popular.
And Alexandra Quarent is all of these people.
That's right, Alexandra Quarent is the girl with seven identities.
She lives with her parents as a senior in high school. They know nothing.
Karter, the badass, sneaks out at night with a fake ID, pretending to be twenty-one.
Michelle, the nerd, is taking online college courses.
Scarlet, the romantic, is dating a very popular boy, as usual.
Rebecca, the band geek, has learned to play every instrument except the bassoon, which is what she's learning now.
Jessica, the athlete, is now going for the school track record for the hundred meter dash.
Emma, the popular, is about to have a major social crisis because her "mom" is going to punish her for her low grades and take her phone away.
Alexandra, the entirety, is the family figure. This identity is solely used for the purpose of family.
When Alexandra's septuple life starts to go down the drain, will all her identities follow, leading her secret to be discovered?
Please vote for me<3 --Now completed--
Interested in the sequel? Check it out here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/2603704-you-don%27t-know-me-watty-awards-2013
- Prologue: You May Know Me As...
- Chapter 1: Alexandra Quarent
- Chapter 2: Emma Stevens
- Chapter 3: Jessica Fitzgerald
- Chapter 4: Karter Johansen
- Chapter 5: Scarlet Black
- Chapter 6: Rebecca Anderson
- Chapter 7: Michelle Flanders
- Chapter 8: Emma Stevens
- Chapter 9: Rebecca Anderson
- Chapter 10: Karter Johansen
- Chapter 11: Rebecca Anderson
- Chapter 12: Emma Stevens
- Chapter 13: Emma, Rebecca, Emma, Rebecca
- Chapter 14: Who am I?
- Chapter 15: Michelle Flanders
- Chapter 16: Karter Johansen
- Chapter 17: Jessica Fitzgerald
- Chapter 18: Scarlet Black
- Chapter 19: Rebecca Anderson (Final Chapter)