This story is an attempt by me to blend Science Fiction and Fantasy, while teaching basic elvish and Dungeons and Dragons mechanics of Wizardry, in a created world following after Tolkien's themes. Credit to all those who inspired it, and I hope you enjoy. As a side note, I realise that this story is awful, and has multiple spelling errors. If you have questions or comments on anything, please comment on the section, or message me on Facebook at Isaiah Oakley Le Istya, and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can, since I'm on both almost daily.
Isaiah Oakley or
- Chapter 1: Introduction and World Building
- Chapter 2: My Friends And Saviors
- Chapter 3: Before the Council
- Chapter 4: My Trials Part 1
- Chapter 5: My Trials Part 2
- Chapter 6: My Final Trial
- Chapter 7: The Case of The Ultimate Trial Of Saironleistya
- Chapter 8: The Verdicts of The Council
- Intermission 1: Details to Remember
- Chapter 9: The Exile
- Chapter 10: HornyI of Bolton's Minotaur
- Intermission 2: Excuses and Plans
- Chapter 11: Skin of a Skinchanger and The Blade of Osiris
- Chapter 11 Part 2 In Which Saironellotoron Actually Does Something Useful
- Chapter 12: The Tome of Daedalus, and the Herb of Nennal
- Chapter 13: A Dragon's Tooth, and the Hair of Armornie
- Chapter 14: Poison of a Living Basilisk and the Scale of a Red Drakon
- Chapter 15: The Blood of a Maiden
- Chapter 16: The Point of No Return
- Chapter 17: Planning, Discussion, and Data
- Chapter 18: Wars Are Fought With People...
- Chapter 19: ... Both Sides Believing They Are On The Sides Of The Angels.
- Chapter 20: Even Now, There Is Hope Left.
- Intermission 3: Details, Because I Got Bored
- Chapter 21: The Battle of Meneltarma
- Chapter 22: Speak Softly...
- Chapter 23: The Battle for Quendelie ar Apanónar
- Chapter 24: Trials and Tribulations
- Chapter 25: The End of The World As We Know It
- Intermission 5: Conclusion, and a Letter to my Readers