❝"The rules of the game are simple: seduce and destroy. Whoever seduces the most people by the end of the school year wins," Julian said.❞
And ever since that fateful night, I had been absolutely and irrevocably screwed.
Making a deal with the devil always comes with an arduous price. Nineteen-year-old college student Isa Kincaid finds this out the hard way after striking a deal with her sworn enemy, Julian West. It didn't matter that she was heavily inebriated at the time of the deal, or that her beloved dog had run away from home that very day and she was still grieving. A deal was a deal, especially when it is a deal with the devil himself.
Isa is determined to win and will do anything short of selling her soul to achieve this. The problem is, so will Julian, with his skills at scheming and seduction rivalling her own. She has to remember that the rules of the game are simple: seduce and destroy. But what happens when the seductress gets seduced?
[1st in #hatetolove - 26/5/19]
- Chapter 1 | Anarchy
- Chapter 2 | Fast In My Car
- Chapter 3 | Meddle About
- Chapter 4 | Living In a Glass House
- Chapter 5 | I Don't Wanna Talk About It Right Now
- Chapter 6 | All We Do Is Think About the Feelings That We Hide
- Chapter 7 | I've Been Drowning for a Minute
- Chapter 8 | Don't Know Where I Went Wrong
- Chapter 9 | You're a Car Crash
- Chapter 10 | What Will We Do When We're Sober?
- Chapter 11 | Same Mistakes
- Chapter 12 | Say It to My Face
- Chapter 13 | What Could You Want From Me?
- Chapter 14 | Sweater Weather
- Chapter 15 | I Can't Control My Mind
- Chapter 16 | I Need to Know If This Is Mutual
- Chapter 17 | Looking Too Closely
- Chapter 18 | Don't Play
- Chapter 19 | Fraying Loose Ends
- Chapter 20 | Numb
- Chapter 21 | Mind Games
- Chapter 22 | Fear on Fire
- Chapter 23 | Blood in the Water
- Chapter 24 | What Is Left of the Night?
- Chapter 25 | All I Can Taste Is This Moment
- Chapter 26 | No Strings
- Chapter 27 | Taking Over Me
- Chapter 28 | There's a Crack In the Ceiling
- Chapter 29 | This Skin Don't Feel like Home
- Chapter 30 | I Am Alone in the Shadows of the Stars
- Chapter 31 | Addiction
- Chapter 32 | There's No Way
- Chapter 33 | Don't Hurt Your Brain
- Chapter 34 | Care Less More
- Chapter 35 | Maybe We're Better Off Alone