Harry is pissed. Really Pissed.
His boyfriend of two years told him he was getting married.
With someone else.
Just after sex.
So now, Harry has to live with the knowledge of being a cheated fool.
And that is why the last thing he needs is to fall in love with a straight man. Which means that depending on him, that is exactly what is NOT going to happen.
James is tired. Really tired.
Lately, his personal life and work at the hospital haven't been as he wanted them to be.
Without the will to deal with more trouble, the last thing he is looking for is a new lover.
Especially a male one.
Because why would a straight guy ever decide to go out with another guy.
But sometimes life doesn't move as we expect and that is why, at a dream-like café, a man called James meets a man called Harry and that encounter changes the way both see life and love.
Highest rank #3 in Humor
- 1 - Bastard cheating ex and pie crust.
- 2 - Tired green eyes and a slice of Cheesecake.
- 3 - Sleepless nights and a cappuccino.
- 4 - A bill or a promise?
- 5 - Sharp tongues and last minute sushi.
- 6 - Life connections and Mississippi mud pie
- 7 - The returned bastard and a drink?
- 8 - Endings and a non-served coffee.
- 9- Worries, explanations, and some wine.
- 10 - Eyes, lips, and pasta.
- 11 - Personal thoughts and a plan.
- 12 - Brothers and quiches
- 13 - Unavoidable program and a picnic basket.
- 14 - Pictures and awkward requests.
- 15 - A pest and sandwiches.
- 16 - A drive and a drunk.
- 17 - Coffee and news.
- 18 - Feelings and an improvised lunch.
- 19 - His resolution and my fears.
- 20 - A phone call and burnt caramel.
- 21 - Pastéis de Belém an unexpected revelation.
- 22 - A fancy dinner and a disastrous encounter.
- 23 - Jealousy and a nosy friend.
- 24 - An awkward talk and ......just the awkward talk.
- 25 - Bacon with eggs and a declaration.
- 26 - A visit to the hospital and the famous apple pie.
- 27 - Chicken Tikka Masala and some surprises for James.
- 28 - Tormenting Aoi, being indiscreet and asking the right question.
- 29 - Touch, ecstasy and a new beginning. (R 18)
- 30 - The next morning and the overnight mess.
- 31 - The pool and James' boldness.
- 32 - Hurtful words and a stained tablecloth.
- 33 - Sad memories and caring words.
- 34 - Missing bills and big news!
- 35 - More pies, white wine, and family.
- 36 - Spoken words and those that go without being said.
- 37 - My doubts and his resolve.
- 38 - The mother and the son.
- 39 - Lost key and found answer.
- 40 - The little sister and the Creamy cornmeal cake.
- 41 - The one with real power and tea at the garden.
- 40 - Steamy bathtubs and the pet.
- 43 - Cold autum days and the warmth of caring.
- 44 - The law and the feelings of a family.
- 45 - Marriage plans and a slip of the tongue.
- 46 - Old fears, hope, and new recipes.
- 47- Tasteless canteen food and a shock of reality.
- 48 - Unexpected behavior and invitations.
- 49 - Aoi's strange way for encouragement and the beginning.
- 50 - Vows and rings.
- 51 - Epilogue - Newlyweds' feelings, old photos, Julian's speech, and a toast!
- 52 - Epilogue - A feast, a cake, questions, and answers.
- 53- Epilogue - The honeymoon, the grapes in the winery and tired legs.
- 54- Epilogue - James' awkward episode and Harry's unexpected behavior.
- 55- Epilogue - Nicknames, home, and the happiness of the everyday ordinary life.
- Christmas Special I - The Christmas rush and the best boyfriend in the world.
- Christmas Special II - Room activities and relatives. (R18)
- Christmas Special III - The delay and the grumpy.
- Christmas Special IV - Silver fruit bowl, onions, and introductions.
- Valentine's Day Special - Candles, veils, awkwardness, and passion. (R18)
- Easter Special - Eggs and foolishness.
- Halloween special - A Cat's tail and Newly discovered sadism. (R18)
- Thanksgiving Special - Pumpkin pies and bombastic news.
- Pie crust recipe
- Quiche recipe
- Note - Apologies and Thanks.
- Gifts and Final Words.
- Second book.