"Isn't it ironic? You returned where you came from. You became the same girl with no name...no title and no respect. And this is where you belong, this is what you deserve"
His words pierced my heart like a shard of ice.
"Why do I always need my last name, my title to clarify my identity...my existence? Why me, myself is not enough? "
He turned away and left me behind.
It's not a story of "happily ever after"... it's a story of what happened after the "happily ever after"... what happened after my fairytale ended...
- An author's note
- Chapter 1: My present
- Chapter 2: The idea of my family
- Chapter 3: It's just a business
- Chapter 4: And now here I am
- Chapter 5: 'Bright' side of my past
- Chapter 6: Everything of light
- Chapter 7: The game begins
- Chapter 8: My twisted fate
- Chapter 9: And his end
- Chapter 10: Is it the past?
- Chapter 11: The Conversation
- Chapter 12: End of a fairytale
- Chapter 13: Why all the time
- Chapter 14: Memory lane
- Chapter 15: A dark heart
- Chapter 16: Again confrontation
- Chapter 17: Yellow
- Chapter 18: It's called double
- Chapter 19: Hidden emotions
- Chapter 20: Someone from the past
- Chapter 21: A lingering feeling
- Chapter 22: A visit from the past
- Chapter 23: Parallel lives
- *KnB Watty Awards*+ Thank you!
- Chapter 24: Mystery
- Chapter 25: Dark room
- Chapter 26: Invitation
- Chapter 27: And the party began