Ares is at war.
Koa is on the run. As the oldest son of the Southern King, he should be second in line for the throne. But when his brother kills their father and attacks him, he is forced to run. He knows what he is supposed to do, but will he be able to do it? And what will happen when he meets the Northern Prince? A man who hates his guts and has wanted him dead for years?
Aristides is not happy when he hears the news of the Southern Prince's death. He's always wanted to be the one to kill him, and now it's too late. To make matters worse, he has to deal with a friend with a crush and a grandfather who doesn't want him to succeed. What will happen when he meets a beautiful stranger who could help him? And why he is so attracted to him?
- Chapter One - My mom had been a wise woman
- Chapter Two - It had been my dream to kill the bastard
- Chapter Three - He was evil. Pure and simple
- Chapter Four - My body wasn't in control, the sword was
- Chapter Five - She was the reason I became the man I am today
- Chapter Six - A beautiful angel with long white hair
- Chapter Seven - A very kind man
- Chapter Eight - He knew what was coming
- Chapter Nine - Falling through the air is a strange thing
- Chapter Ten - I wanted to punch him in the mouth
- Chapter Eleven - Garron was not an affectionate man
- Chapter Twelve - You'll never, ever see me again
- Chapter Thirteen - Just like you love the prince?
- Chapter Fourteen - I never spoke to him again