'Alright ladies and gentleman, this is a robbery and if you want to make it out alive I suggest you get against that wall right fucking now!'
I've got ADHD, problems socializing AND anger issues.
Why did I have to get caught up in this?
I was supposed to be giving my friend her cup of coffee then going to a day at my college campus.
I'm meant to be a doctor, not a hostage.
I'm meant to fall in love, have kids, a career, all that stuff.
I wanted to believe that there was someone for everyone but in a planet, in this town with so many people what was the changes you actually meet that person?
One in a million.
- You Twist My Arm, I'm Twisting Fate
- You'll Leave Alone or Crazy Great or Break Into a Million Pieces
- All Your Reasons
- Let's Live Alone and Out of State
- Let's Make Up Everything and Wake Up Breathing
- Don't Give a Damn About The Wreck You Leave In
- You Can Use My Friends But That Depends
- On What They're For and While We're Laying On The Floor
- My Mouth Is Sore I'm Keeping Score
- A Million Reasons But I Need a Million More
- You Believe in Love I Believe in Faith
- They'll Believe in Anything You Make Up Villains
- A Trillion Legions of the Damned and William
- It Was Really Me It Was Really You
- There Was Really Nothing I Could Do Until Then
- Let's Use Our Magic Powers With The Children
- You Don't Understand
- We Don't Hold Hands
- Come Catch Me Run 'Cause I'm Not Having Any Fun
- I Think You're Sore
- I Think I'm Done
- A Million Reasons
- Can I Be Your Number One?
- Gee's Epilogue