[COMPLETED& SLOWLY BEING EDITED]
Slowly, very slowly, she's mending a broken heart that she hates with a passion but doesn't let anyone see that side of her and a past that she can't escape. Not only that, returning back home where her misery began, everything seems impossible to run away. Especially when secrets are being said and Rhea's life becomes a spiral of misery, unwanted sympathy, and unacceptable love. But can this love mend this broken heart or would the past come crashing down, crushing her even more? Put a broken friendship, an ex-girlfriend back in the picture, a stubborn, homophobic father, with a spice of a deadly secret Rhea kept for four years into the mix results into deadly chaos. But as bruises come and go, Rhea must face the decision that could lead her to end it all: the pain and the heartache. To mend a broken heart, you must drink to the fullest to rid the pain...well, that's what Rhea convinces herself to do...
© Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved
- Prologue: Lovely Sin and Wicked Lies
- Chapter One: Truces are for Wussies
- Chapter Two: Smoking the Devil's Grass Without a Care
- Chapter Three: Too Dead Inside to Care
- Chapter Four: There's No Such Thing as Indestructible
- Chapter Five: Secrets Are Meant To Be Hidden
- Chapter Six: A Disgraced Teen's Battles
- Chapter Seven: Born As A Mistake, Die Like A Disgrace
- Chapter Eight: Misery Is Everyone's Best Friend
- Chapter Nine: Dancing With Your Demons...
- Chapter Ten: Tears of a Heartless Soldier
- Chapter Eleven: A Heartless Warrior Against A Fragile Princess
- Chapter Twelve: A Toast to the Unfortunate
- Chapter Thirteen: Showering with Thorns and Needles
- Chapter Fourteen: Silencing the Lion's Roar
- Chapter Fifteen: Wishing on a Dying Dandelion
- Chapter Sixteen: Deluded Mind of an Ex Girlfriend
- Chapter Seventeen: Have a Heart for Christmas
- Chapter Eighteen: Haunting Past of a Second Life
- Chapter Nineteen: Another Bruise for the Heartless
- Chapter Twenty: Surrendering to the Stubborn King
- Chapter Twenty One: An Angel's Mending
- Chapter Twenty Two: There's Nothing 'Good' in a 'Goodbye'
- Epilogue: When a Warrior Falls...
- Alternative Ending: Loved and Wanted but Never Heartless Again
- Author's Note: PREQUEL NEWS