We all know the stories about Rapunzel; the lonley girl in the tower, Merida; the brave princess who followed her heart against everybody's will. We should at least have heard about Hiccup, he who discovered dragons aren't so bad as we thought, and Jack Frost; the boy who wanted people to believe in him.
But what if those magical stories would come together? What if they would meet at the most magical place on earth?
What if we could read their adventures in HOGWARTS?
(English is not my first language, so if you spot any mistakes, please ignore them or something... I also don't own the characters or the places (just in case you didn't know;) ))
- Chapter one: Letters by postowl
- Chapter two: Truth can be cruel sometimes
- Chapter three: The Magic Portal
- Chapter Four: Sweety?
- Chapter Five: The Professor
- Chapter Six: Diagon Alley
- Chapter Seven: Home at least
- Authors note
- Chapter eight: Brunch with the family
- Chapter nine:
- Chapter Ten: Gesturing all over
- Chapter eleven:Platforms & Trains
- Chapter Twelve: And we're on our way now
- Chapter Thirteen: Lights appear
- The Blue-Eyed Boy that Just Appeared
- Chapter fifteen: Professor Flitwick
- Chapter sixteen: The Sorting Ceremony
- Chapter Seventeen: Food & Ghosts
- Chapter Eighteen: Ravenclaw Roomies
- Breakfast at Tiffany's Hogwarts
- Chapter Twenty: First days and new faces
- Chapter twenty-one: Library whispers
- Chapter twenty-twooooo: Charming
- Chapter twenty-three: Storage cabinates and quidditch