Senior year is meant to be the most
amazing year of high school, a memorable experiences but it's not always like this. 16 year old Esmay Costello is a young senior at Riverbank High, California. With a combination of her strict high achieving parents and a drug addict for a brother not everything is rainbows and butterflies. With a report card full of straight A's she has first pick at her preferred colleges and is on the road to success.
Dakota Delgado is the starting quarterback on the school's football team and more publicly known as Riverbank's bad boy, he's charming, muscle bound and many adore him for his looks alone. Although he is a magnet for trouble and everyone knows it that doesn't seem to change the views of those who gush over him.
Esmay never thought she would come in any contact with the school's bad boy when there are so many others gushing for his time, but when she does everything changes. Esmay is thrust into a world full of opportunities and experiences, somethings she's never experienced and whole lot of drama along the way.
As time goes on will feelings grown?
As Esmay does more and more will her grades suffer?
What will happen when the straight A student comes in contact with the Bad boy?
WARNING: This is cliche in certain parts, don't say I didn't warn you.
I hope you like it!
All rights reserved: Please don't take this book not that I think it's go enough that you would but I put a lot of hard work and thought into it.
Thank you so much!
- My Lunch Money-Chapter 1
- What the Fuck?!-Chapter 2
- Nice Tree-Chapter 3
- The Photographer-Chapter 4
- Hike!-Chapter 5
- Forty Five minutes to long-Chapter 6
- Easton High-Chapter 7
- Cheater-Chapter 8
- Congradulations Couch!-Chapter 9
- Party Time-Chapter 10 (Pt 1)
- Party Time-Chapter 11(Pt 2)
- No reminders-Chapter 12
- The Mishap-Chapter 13
- She looks hot!-Chapter 14
- Do I make you nervous?-Chapter 15
- He's perfect-Chapter 16
- Tweety Bird-Chapter 17
- Mr Delgado-Chapter 18
- I'll show you-Chapter 19
- Where the sun don't shine-Chapter 20
- Needing the Nurses attention-Chapter 21
- Your Birthday!-Chapter 22
- Grumpy Old Hag-Chapter 23
- Team Huddle-Chapter 24
- 3! 2! 1! SHOTS!-Chapter 25
- Toilet Paper and The crazy drunk-Chapter 26
- Blue & Sickness-Chapter 27
- Its not that hard to figure me out-Chapter 28
- Love and Loved theres a difference-Chapter 29
- Remind me never to piss you off-Chapter 30
- A certain girl-Chapter 31
- Took so long-Chapter 32
- Your wish is my command-Chapter 33
- Celebrate-Chapter 34
- Bikini Drama-Chapter 35
- Pool Party-Chapter 36
- He did it again!-Chapter 37
- Lowest I've felt-Chapter 38
- What was that for?-Chapter 39
- I'm done-Chapter 40
- Badass-Chapter 41
- More then you know-Chapter 42
- She's Missing-Chapter 43
- We will-Chapter 44
- Aches and the Face time call-Chapter 45
- Sunk into me-Chapter 46
- Feeling death-Chapter 47
- Passion-Chapter 48