Highest rank #1 in humor
#1 in sgs400
#1 in shines2017
"Aren't you scared that you might fall?" I asked him.
I noticed in darkness his lips tugging up in a smile. "No."
"Because in the end I will see your face."
Ryder Quinn is a normal teenager with a simple life. She has a crush on the boy sitting in front of her in the math class and her best friend is a crazy girl that would help her with everything.
One night, someone enters her room... from the window. Of course she freaks out, and is about to scream "RAPIST!" on the top of her lungs, but then she notices that the guy is injured.
And like the sweetheart she is she helps him, even though she never sees his face.
From that day on, that guy would appear randomly in her life almost every night, never showing his face, starting a weird friendship with Ryder.
"Awww! This is so romantic. It looks like a version of Cinderella's story." Jasmine said with dreamy eyes with her hands on her heart.
"Cinderella my ass."
- Cinderella my Ass
- I am too kind-hearted for my own good
- And we're back at being pathetic
- The dude's blood I killed last night looked like that
- He doesn't want to show his face
- The details you're currently looking for have been compromised
- Holy mother of.... I forgot the rest
- I'm pretty sure my fart doesn't count as wonderful, but whatever...
- Come on Hamlet. Enlighten me.
- Go wild for a while Ry
- This night is ours
- NEVER TELL YOUR MOTHER YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE!!!
- Petition to find a cheap hitman to walk out of nowhere and just slap me
- What if I'm pregnant?
- We were smiling to each other like freaks in the middle of the park
- Who am I? Dora the Explorer?
- I love Disney. DEAL WITH IT.
- Challenge accepted!!!
- The girl is pretty and smells like oranges
- You took a shotgun in your honeymoon?
- You just named a cat's ear
- Then I will be Santa's lover
- That made me the prince and Midnight the Cinderella of this story.
- Hi Aiden. Nice bruises.
- I was late... And I'm clumsy
- Are you gay?
- I'm hot. And delicious. EAT ME
- I hate you, you freaking sneaky rat
- Hey, I'm the creep that hid his face from you every night
- I fangirled and cried tears of joy over my ship
- If the girl turns out lesbian, I'm out of here
- Did I brake up with my not-boyfriend?
- You can't light up my dark soul...
- My demons are killing me
- Epilogue: Don't get into the road of love, bitch. Let my ship sail.
- Book Trailer
- Midnight Smiles