Dakota Scott has always been a little homophobic.
He's even went as far as punching his own cousin out at a family reunion for marrying a man. But after a double date gone wrong, his best friend, Charlie Garrett, comes out as gay?!
Can Dakota get past his jealousy when another boy asks Charlie out on a date? Or will he stick around and ruin everything for his best friend? Can a simple kiss cure everything that Dakota's been feeling? What if it's not enough? Has he really caught homosexuality?! Does he even really care anymore?
Charlie Garrett is sick of feeling alone.
Ever since he was younger, he's admired Dakota. He didn't mean to make Dakota the center of his world, it just sort of happened. After blurting out his true nature, can he mend their friendship?
"Maybe it's time to move on," Charlie tells himself, but can he really do that when Dakota is always so gentle to him? Can he get past Dakota's loving, strong nature and find someone even better? Or will he be wrong and end up finding someone... way worse?
Can Dakota finally come to his senses and mend that broken heart?
- Text Book Stuff (BoyxBoy)
- Chapter 1; Old Faces New Bruises
- Chapter 2; Charlie Garrett
- Chapter 3; Corndogs and Carrot Sticks
- Chapter 4; Telling the Truth
- Chapter 5;Wrong Side of the Bed
- Chapter 6; All Alone Even with You
- Chapter 7; Unexpected Questions
- Chapter 8; Unexpected Guest
- Chapter 9; Meeting Cousin Beck
- Chapter 10; Too Late to Cancel
- Chapter 11; Catching the Cold
- Chapter 12; Lulu Jacoby
- Chapter 13; What do I Mean to You?
- Chapter 14; Here We Go Again
- Chapter 15; To the Beach
- Chapter 16; Hand Holding and Soccer Balls
- Chapter 17; This is Stupid
- Chapter 18; Prom?
- Chapter 19; A Royal Switch?