[Complete] Australian Popstar Teddy King is faced with an impossible decision after his best friend Luke reveals a secret that causes people to ask Teddy questions he doesn't want to answer. Teddy doesn't know what he's going to do, but he knows his life is never going to be the same and all because of a simple tweet.
A/N: This is a super self indulgent queer romance it comes as a gift to one of my fave people who asked for slow burn original slash about idiot boys falling in love with a side of coming out angst. This story is now complete YAY! But keep an eye out for some bonus material!
WARNINGS: Alcohol, implied drug use, swearing, discussions of sex, slightly homophobic language.
- One Tequila
- This couch doesn't have sides
- Tequila Confessions
- The Unexpected Visitor
- Something Stronger
- The Morning After
- Too much shouting
- Introduction to Fake Dating Interlude
- A Family Affair
- Running away and standing still
- Trying and failing to act casual.
- The Piano
- Bisexual, bisexual, BISEXUAL
- Avoidance Tactics
- Text messages and Interviews
- Six Hours and Forty Seven Minutes
- Going With The Flow
- Communication is Communication
- How to plan the perfect date?
- Two Tequila
- A Long Overdue Conversation
- Three Moments
- Luke Again