Good Soldiers Follow Orders.
Better ones tell the Kaminoans to go jump off a cliff.
Damaged ARC trooper CT-2224, aka "Cody" can't talk at all. He's a mute. His cell mate, a crazy commando kod named Nio, sees things on the walls. That never did stop the two of them from being friends, as much as a mute ARC and a mad commando can be. Defective clones are never given second chances. They have to make their own luck.
What follows next is a pirate raid, Cody seeing the woman he thought was dead, and a sizable helping of chaos.
Maybe there are second chances for the broken soldiers after all
- Author's Note
- Chapter One: Darkness-Cold
- Chapter Two: A Pointless Battle
- Chapter Three: Rejected
- Chapter Four: Escape Attempt
- Chapter Five: I'm Getting You Out of Here
- Chapter Six: The One I Need
- Chapter Seven: Outside
- Chapter Eight: What a Night
- Chapter Nine: Take a Rest
- Chapter Ten: Of Haircuts and Old Friends
- Chapter Eleven: Frustration
- Chapter Twelve: No Rules
- Chapter Thirteen: Cyrene
- Chapter Fourteen: A Little Comfort
- Chapter Fifteen: He's Gone
- Chapter Sixteen: It Was a Long Shot
- Chapter Seventeen: An Unwanted Brother
- Chapter Eighteen: Two Injured Clones
- Chapter Nineteen: The Rescue
- Chapter Twenty: Recovery
- Chapter Twenty One: Here We Go
- Chapter Twenty Two: Fox
- Chapter Twenty Three: Awaiting Orders
- Chapter Twenty Four: Escape
- Chapter Twenty Five: Bath Time!
- Chapter Twenty Six: The Pain of the Past
- Chapter Twenty Seven: Some Time Alone
- Chapter Twenty Eight: The Beat of Our Hearts
- Chapter Twenty Nine: A Purpose
- Chapter Thirty: There's a Time for It All