Hawkins, Indiana. A place where hopes and dreams seemed to have skipped and went a few towns over. It were a small town of perfect suburban neighbourhoods and a no crime rate. At least, that was before November 6th, 1983.
A little boy going missing sends the once boring town into an uproar, mothers fear for their own children's safety, not wanting them to end up like Will Byers; dead or alive until proven.
Leading the case of his disappearance is Jim Hopper, the Chief of Hawkins Police Department, that had never had such a big case as the vanishing of little Will Byers.
Alongside him, his daughter Mary. An angsty moody teenager, whom wants nothing to do with the the boys disappearance and the drama of Hawkins. But still, she finds herself being dragged down a dangerous road once someone she cares deeply about ends up too, on a missing persons poster.
[ cover by @earthxngel , my fave ]
[ post date 5.11.17 ]
- SWEET DREAMS
- EXTENDED SUMMARY
- one; washed up woman
- two; short-shorts
- three; little will byers
- four; jealousy
- five; stupid, ignorant, little tommy
- six; just call a truce
- seven; a suicide in hawkins
- eight; a chain reaction
- nine; heartbreak
- ten; dating the enemy
- eleven; killer hangover
- twelve; corina hayes and stalkers
- thirteen; the body in the quarry
- fourteen; an unlikely duo
- fifteen; funeral blues
- sixteen; the other side
- seventeen; freezing cold
- eighteen; run away with me
- nineteen; the case of handwriting
- twenty; public humiliation
- twenty-one; secret hobby revealed
- twenty-two; make it up to you
- twenty-three; the upside down
- twenty-four; gone, gone, alive
- twenty-five; you're human
- twenty-six; the calm before the storm
- twenty-seven; let me go
- twenty-eight; number six
- twenty-nine; home
- BOOK 2!!!