[Completed] "Can the Light of a Guardian die? Rather, how? Is there some sort of mechanism that keeps us going? It's doubtingly a masterpiece that we have not yet learned as it stands there, watching over us. Is it, "It" that keeps us going? Or is it the fact that this question lingers me? ...much has not progressed since my disappearance. I Did What I Had To Do.
After the Vault Assault, Crimson and her friends find out that Eris Morn, the last of her fireteam, has arrived at the Tower and seeks help to destroy Crota's soul from existence. But something lurks in the shadows of the Darkness. Something no Guardian had laid eyes on... It lingers on Crimson's Light.
[Destiny is Not Owned By Me. Full ownership of the game creation, logo, and any other relation to Destiny belongs to Bungie Inc. & Activision]
- [Book 3] Spark of Paracausality: The Oversoul Throne
- Part 7: The Blades of Crota
- Origin Story: Octavia Mayati
- Chapter 1: Paracausality...
- Chapter 2: Marked
- Chapter 3: The Sword of Crota
- Chapter 4: Old City Myth or... Legend?
- Chapter 5: Siege of the Warmind
- Part 8: The Unknown Element
- The Fanfic Lore: Thorn
- Chapter 6: The Awakening
- Chapter 7: Beacon of Warning
- Chapter 8: A Raven's Strings Pulled
- Chapter 9: Dark Presence
- Chapter 10: From Where it had Began, and Where it all Begins
- Part 9: Crota's End (Raid)
- The Fanfic Lore: Bisoulars
- Chapter 11: Swordbaring
- Chapter 12: Deathsinger's Liturgy
- Chapter 13: The Tipping Piece
- Chapter 14: The Howling Call From the Darkness
- Final Chapter (15): Necromancy