A twenty-five year old Laurie Slade wanted to get away from a family who wanted to sell her off to the highest bidder.
Applying for a home nurse ad in Sicili to care for Mrs. Teresa Carsingni seemed far and easy enough. At least it was, all until one daring night of skinny dipping which left her exposed to a very dark, enigmatic yet forthright Tomas Carsingni and he is not so easily impressed.
* * * * *
"Ms. Slade, I thought that I made myself clear last time."
The sound of his voice brought chills down her spine.
"I'm sorry Mr. Carsingni. I-uh, must have misunderstood. I thought it was because you thought I was an intruder." She said, trying to keep her voice from trembling.
"And didn't we also talk about your constant need to apologise?" He arched a brow at her.
"Yes, we did. I'm so-. It won't happen again." She bent down and picked up her scattered clothes. Why was he always around when she was naked?
"Ms. Slade..." she heard him utter as she passed by where he stood.
She tilted her head up and stared into his blue eyes.
"If you insist on walking around leaving nothing for the imagination, then you and I are going to find ourselves in quite the predicament."
**unedited, it will be once the story is done.***
- Chapter 1 - Falling Into Place
- Chapter 2 - Something About Sicili
- Chapter 3 - What Is It About Old Ghosts?
- Chapter 4 - Something New Everyday
- Chapter 5 - Interrogation
- Chapter 6 - Lord Of Intimidation
- Chapter 7 - Skinny Dipping
- Chapter 8 - The First Nude Impression
- Chapter 9 - Shadows And Stares
- Chapter 10 - Not Again
- Chapter 11 - The Stroll
- Chapter 12 - The One Place that isn't stained
- Chapter 13 - Favour Returned
- You Need to Read This
- Chapter 14 - Lost And Found
- Not an update
- Chapter 15 - Seeking Shelter
- Chapter 16 - From Blush to Yell
- Chapter 17 - The Deal
- Chapter 18 - What love feels like (Part 1)
- Chapter 19 - what love feels like (part 2)
- Chapter 20 -News!!
- Chapter 20 - Not a date (Part 1)
- Not an update
- Chapter 21 - Voices of Sicili
- Chapter 22 - Grappa for the Night